part -3

I wake up in the morning sore as hell. His arm is wrapped on my waist. I push his hands off and get up from the bed slowly to not wake him. I use the bathroom, and find something to put on, I use his discarded shirt. I check the time. It's 6:30, and I decide to snuggle against him. I can't help but kiss him on his face. He looks peaceful while sleeping. He is sleeping facing me, I hike my leg on him, my arm goes around his upper half. I just hold him like that. I feel drowsy again and fall asleep.

I wake up to his soft kisses on body.
"Slept all right?" He asks in between the kisses that's driving me crazy

"Yes", I say and get on top of him.
I push him down on his back and feel his hardness. "Want me to take care of that?" I ask.

"Yes, please " he replies
I take his dick deep inside me. And start riding, he plays with my nipples, teasing them. His hands drop to my waist, holding me. As I continue to ride him. Both of lost in the world of pleasure. He starts to fuck me from below, thrusting into me, I hold his shoulders, and let him fuck me, I can't seem to stop moaning. It's too much.

And I cum.shortly after that he cums too.
He puts me down, and I look at the time. It's 8'o clock. I should be at the office now. I scramble of the bed and find my dress, and heels, "I am going to be so late today". I say

"Let me drop you. Comeon, you ready to go"?
"Yes yes" I say in a hurry

"Damnn, chill girl. I will get you on time". He says as if talking to a little child.

And he drops me to the apartment I say bye to him. And I take a shower and dress up. I book the office cab. I go to work.

I come home tired and find a text from him

Mayank: come over, and spend the night. It's weekend tomorrow:)

Me: coming

Mayank: baby, I didn't even touch you yet.

Me: 🔪

I slip into my PJ's and a hoodie. I come out and find Riya blushing at her phone. I clear my throat. "Who are you talking to missy?". I ask. " Some guy I met at the office party". She says.

"Some guy, huh?" I ask
"Yes" she looks up and winks

"Ok, have fun. I am going to your brother's. I will come tomorrow morning". I say
"Yaya" she says and shoos me away. Ouch.

I take an auto and reach his place and take the elevator to his floor. I ring the bell, and it swings opens, he let's me in.  With an apron tied around him. "What are you cooking? It smells amazing in here" I push past him and go the kitchen, and see the cooker on the stove." 2 more whistles, and then I will let you gobble like the moster you are" he says and smirks at me. "Uh -huh" I say and sit on the kitchen counter. My eyes naturally find their way on him, he is cleaning up the counter, and getting the plates out.He looks like he is not thinking anything at all, so in the present. He always makes time for me. I feel like I can count on him. "Yup, the food is ready, grab the plates, Madam", his voice breaks the haze of thoughts I was in.

We sit in front of the TV, with briyani plates. The only light comes from the TV, and a side lamp that's set to its lowest right next to the TV. "Can I ask you something" he asks after taking the first bite of his food. "Haan", I say.

"Where do you see yourself in 5 years?". He asks. His eyes are now on me.

"Definitely married. Stable job. And just happy. I....I um  find it so hard to break out of my shell sometimes. It's like I take 2 steps forward, and 5 steps back".

"What do you mean". He questions

"Like, everything scares me, all the things that scared me as a little girl, still haunt me. I don't seem to have grown a thick skin to be able to fight against those things and have it not affect me the same way. It's the littlest thing, really.

"Like?" He asks

"Like, learning to drive a car, a bike.
I struggle to keep up with any group activities like gym, or a dance class or whatever, solely because of my social awkwardness or whatever. I get in my head, and it's hard to get out. I tried time and time again, and failed each time"

"Hmmm. But didn't you leave home and decided  to come here, to start everything from scratch?" He asks

"Yes, but I ..I don't know" I say  fidgeting with my food

"You still have time, that's all I am saying. And you didn't lose hope on yourself, you took a chance on yourself and came all the way here, all alone. That takes guts. And I am always here for you. Just one word, and I will teach anything you want". He says

I give me a side eye and ask "And,why would you do that for me?"

"Because I feel like" he says.

We eat the food and watch some parts of the movie, while we talk for the most parts of it. And finally go to bed.

We cuddle each other. I put my leg and hands on him, making him my human cuddle pillow.

I sleep the best in this position. Not even my Alarm clock can wake me up.