part 4

I wake up and find his hands on me. I kiss his cheek softly, and his neck. I feel his taut muscles on his chest, and kiss it. I trail my hands down his body and touch his cock, it's already hard. He opens his eyes and kisses me.

We passionately make out with hunger. In no time he has me wimpering, wanting for more. He gets on top of me, removes my top, and kisses my bare breasts. Teasing and torturing my pointed nipples.

He gets off the bed abruptly, and walks to drawer he keeps next to his side of the bed. Pulls out lube and oh my god! Is that a butt plug?. I look back at his face with nervous energy and anticipation."Relax, you will enjoy it. If you don't, we can take it out".

He says and climbs the bed. He roughly flips me around, and pulls my pants down, followed by my underwear, which is already drenched. He spanks my ass. Pours the lube on my backhole, it feels calmingly cool on my heated skin. The liquid trails to my clitoris and falls on the bed. Something about this makes me feel so dirty, I like it. I can feel edge of the plug around my backhole. He plugs it in. It feels new and exciting.

I am hyper aware of the plug inside me, and that only adds the tension to my cunt. He puts me on my fours, and spanks hard.

He fists my hair and arches my back. He thrusts in one go, I can already feel all my senses leaving my body, but this. His cock in my cunt. The blug in my backhole. And his presence behind me.
I want him to take me. "You like this, don't you? All your holes being used. Look at you dropping wet". He says and thrust roughly, knocking the breath from my lungs. "ahhh Mayank" I say hungrily. "Take it just like that.
You have such a tight cunt. I wonder what your ass feels like" he wispers. God he is  driving me crazy.

He pulls out his cock, leaving only the tip in my entrance, and thrusts in one go. Jerking me forward. He does it again and again until I feel the pleasure coiling in my core. He takes both my wrists behind my back and holds in one hand, while he fucks me until I cum all over his cock. I fall on my stomach slumped. He kisses my back. And falls back on the bed.

After few minutes, I walk naked with the plug still inside me to the bathroom. "Aren't you coming?" I throw a knowing look at him. He throws the blankets and follows me.

The minute he locks the bathroom door, he pick me up, locking my legs on hip hip. He brings us under the shower head, and runs the water. Getting us drenched, we make out tasting each other, the cold water showering us, makes me cling to him for my support.

He  stops the shower and puts me in front of the bathroom mirror. We both look drenched and dripping with water. I put my hands on the counter, and look at us through the mirror, he looks so tall and big, while I stand smaller compared to him."I want you to look at us, while I fuck you here" he wispers.

He  thrusts me into me again. Making me scream, and cry out in pleasure.
"Fuck, you scream so pretty" he says and continues to fuck me bending me over and holding my head up with my hair, so I can look. He pulls me straight up and palms my breasts. Twisting my nipples and fucking me. That is enough to make me cum again.

He slowly pulls the plug out and runs it under the water. And turns me around to kiss me softly on my cheeks,nose and lips. He takes us to the shower, only this time to actually clean up. He wraps me in a towel and carries me to the bed, and puts me on it. I stars at him in awe, his touch after rough sex is so soothing.

I say the first thing that comes to my mind without any hesitation, "I am in love with you" it comes out softly.

He looks at after putting on his T -shirt. "What?"he looks at me like I said something wrong. The lines in his forehead deepen.

"Forget it, I was just being silly"I say heart broken and scrambling off the bed to find my clothes.

"I heard what you said, div" he says closing the distance between us.

"But, I can't. I just can't".

My heart breaks into pieces, tears brim in my eyes.

"W.w..why? Did i..? I get cutt of

"No, you didn't do anything. I just can't". He says holding my shoulders.

I put my clothes on in silence. And leave the towel behind. I walk out of his door not looking back, and he doesn't stop me. I so wish he would stop me. But he doesn't.

I get an auto and reach my place. I feel empty and betrayed by my own feelings. I should have asked him, before I let myself this far. What could  I have asked him though, really?.

I ring the doorbell, Riya opens it with a face pack on. "Hi, your early- . Div, what happened?". She asks. "Divya"
Tears are already running down my face. She pulls me in a hug.

"Did Mayank do this?" She asks

I nod

"Did he say something that hurt you"

I nod again.

"Ok, let's go to sit first. And then we'll talk, right?" She says

I nod again with uncontrollable tears.

These damn feelings have always made me a fool.