Chapter 10

Toothless gave Hiccup a look. Hiccup knew that look Toothless was giving him. It was a "I'm trying to hide something that is really bad" face. "You too?"

"What do you mean, you too?" Toothless was afraid to ask.

Both questions were answered when a scream was heard not far off from them.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Heather was heading to an island. She remembered Hiccup saying something about living at the top of the mountain that was covered by a Fog Sea. She flew just high enough to see what Hiccup was talking about. It was beautiful and breathe taking place to say the least.

She was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard voices behind her.

"Hey Heather! Wait up!"

Looking behind her, Heather saw her fellow dragon friends following after her. "What are you guys doing her?"

"What? You didn't think we allow you to have all the fun, did you?" Tuffnut stated.

"Look pointy rocks!" Ruffnut pointed out.

"Ooohhh Where!?" Both he and his sister head straight for it.

"You know Heather, if you want we could leave these guys and head off somewhere together" Snotlout tried to act seductive as he got closer to the Razorwhip.

Heather just stared at him with anger. She really wanted to shoot at him right now. Thank Thor for Fishlegs.

"What about Astrid?" Fishlegs was more into annoying Snotlout.

"Astrid?" Snotlout straightened himself out as he tried to act innocent. "Yea,,, Astrid, don't want to piss her off... Hey!"

Heather wanted to slap herself in the face. Astrid would be the last person to end up with Snotlout. But ever since her family arrived on Berk, the Monstrous Nightmare hybrid has always tried to seduce her. She should be greatful though. As snotlout was her personal punching bag.

Astrid was snapped out of her thoughts when she got distracted by the sounds of screams from below them.

The group of dragons looked down for the source and remembered the twins were nowhere to be seen. They headed towards the scream to see their zippleback friends and four Vikings. Right away the two sides started to fight each other to protect their friends. Heather used her spines to shoot at the fiery red head.

Hookfang back flipped out of the way as he took out his sword to defend himself. "Do you think this is what Stormfly meant by dangerous hunt that will tear you limb from limb?!"

"I seriously hope not!" Meatlug tried to defend herself with her shield.

"This is awesome and scary!" Tuffnut hollered as he sparked the smoke his sister let out.

The group was so enthralled with each other they did not notice something else was watching them.

Fishlegs looked down towards the fog as he saw something moving in it, "Um, Heather......"

When they saw the giant Stormcutter come out of the clouds did the group forget their fight and begin to panic. They all shuttered in fear and try to protect themselves. Most of the hybrid transformed themselves back into their half forms. The Vikings didn't seem to notice for the fear of being eaten by the large beast.

Hookfang grabbed a hold of Snotlout and held him out in from of him as a shield. "Take him! He's obnoxious and self-centered. And he probably leave everyone behind"

"Wow. He hit the nail on the head" Tuffnut said from behind a rock with Ruffnut.

Snotlout growled at them for a minute before he was brought back in fear as the Stormcutter started to come towards them.

"MOM! STOP!"

The group turned their head to Hiccup. The group was quite shock to see a half black dragon and brown headed hybrid. They were also shocked to see Toothless, holding his sword defending them as well.

Hiccup watched as his mother landed on the ground. He knew both he and Toothless had some explaining to do.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

It had taken some time and a lot of explaining, and I mean a lot of explaing, but everyone seemed to be now sorta okay by the fact that dragons can transform into half human creatures. Barf and Belch thought it was really cool and would ask the twins all sorts of questions such as "who could create the biggest explosion" or "who could piss of stormfly/astrid the most". Ruff and Tuff where happy to reply and asked question of their own. The grouped groaned at the thought of chaos those four would cause.

Meatlug and Fishegs got along to. They both had an interest in knowledge and Meatlug loved to hear the stories Fishlegs told. And fishlegs was impressed at How much Meatlug knew about dragons.

Snotlout and Hookfang bumped heads a lot at first, but got along with each other after they tried to out warrior each other. It confused most but, hell, it worked for those idiots.

Astrid and Stormfly as we all know got along the day Stormfly found the hybrid in her cloak, admired each other. They were both shield maidens in a man's world and they loved the thrill of a fight. They talked about their many weapons of choice and how they would use it. It made most of the guys shudder in fear, especially snotlout and Hookfang. Heather also got along quite well Stormfly, even Astrid seemed to have forgiven her for her past crimes.

"So your telling me that you've been alive all this time and you've been staying with your kidnapper!" Snotlout yelled at Hiccup in disbelief. "Who does that!?"

I'm technically not staying with him, I'm staying with my mother" Hiccup tried to clarify.

"Who is now driven out of the village by Drago Bludvist" Astrid looked at Hiccup not amused.

Hiccup rubbed the back of his neck. This was not going well. Not only did he get chewed out by his mother before, but he was getting it from everyone else.

"This is like those weird myth stories you heard from Gothi" Ruffunt thought about it.

"And like Frey who came to Asgard as a hostage" Belch was not helping.

"You know the gods and their faults too!" Ruff and Tuff were so happy to meet someone who had a good sense of humor and could follow along with them so well.

"Guys!" Astrid and Heather said in unision. Both girls really wanted to bang those two heads together.

"Focus!" Stormfly yelled. She hated when these two mutton-heads found someone like them, two other mutton-heads.

They all laughed at each other while Astrid and Stormfly fumed. It was the beginning of something. Hiccup and Toothless just hoped that it will continue this way to the future.

Heyyy guys!

I'm literally at school right now and writing this story cause why not.

I might update the next chapter at night also btw this story is also on Quotev, same tittle and same author (me)

Stay tuned!!