Background

Y/n's POV

I cheered and sent a message to my brother Hyunjin to congratulate him for debuting as a part of stray kids.

(Texting)

Y/n: Hyunjin oppa!! Congratulations on your debut!!

Hinjin: awww thanks y/nnie. I was wondering if I can ask for a little favor...

Y/n: yeah? What's up?

Hyunjin: the thing is, we have been having trouble getting enough staff members that fit the description and needs for stray kids. Make up has always been your thing, and I was wondering if you can join our staff team to do make up for us...

Y/n: OMG WAIT REALLY?? THATS MY DREAM TO DO MAKE UP FOR K-POP IDOLS AND I WOULD LOVE TO!!!!

Hyunjin: yesssssss I will tell that to JYP, and our parents about it. 

.

.

.

(Few months later)

I stood in front of the JYP building as a female staff member greeted me at the door. "Hi, Y/n Hwang?" She smiled holding up a clipboard. I returned the smile and nodded. "I'm Binna, I work as a staff member for JYPE, and I have worked here for 2 years! I think we are the youngest staff that work here right now... haha" she giggled. "Oh, is that so? I'm 17 right now..." I said. 

"Haha it's so funny I'm the second youngest and I'm 3 years older than you!" She laughed. I laughed along with her and we kept talking about our interests and favorite things as she showed me around the company building. We became quick friends and shared contact information with each other. 

"I heard you are working for Stray kids right? I heard the second youngest person in the staff team is 23!!  Most of them are people who have been in the industry for a while, and there aren't many female staff members that will be constantly with stray kids, I heard there are only 2 female including you, and the other female staff member is quite a few years older than you. The rest are all guys." She informed me.

"I don't mind that, it will be a good experience to be with people who have been in the industry for a long time." I cheerfully replied. We kept chatting and she led me to a large room where I would be meeting JYP, stray kids and the rest of the main staff members. 

"Thank you for your help!" I smiled as Binna left with a smile since she had to run some errands. "Byeeee!!" She smiled back. I silently stood on the side of the room as I waited for people to arrive.

Lee Know POV

"Why did we have a meeting again?" I asked as we stepped out of our van and into the JYPE building. "Our traveling staff team has been chosen and JYP wants to introduce them to us." Chan hyung explained.

"Hyung I'm running to the toilet tell JYP I might be a little late!" Hyunjin tapped my shoulder as he jogged to the bathroom. I nodded and we all walked to the meeting room. Chan opened the door and let us all enter first. 

As we entered the meeting room we saw a younger looking girl, who I assume is around 160 cm tall. She was awkwardly fidgeting with her fingers  and looked up at us before quickly bowing. "H-Hello." She stuttered. 

As she looked up at us I studied her face. She reminds me of someone... she has cute visuals, kind of like a cat but a little different. She has brown eyes and dark brown hair, with the ends dyed a dark berry red. She wore a cute pastel oversized hoodie and some shorts that was slightly peeking out under her long hoodie. Her legs seem short but cute.

"Hi, are you also here for the meeting?" Chan asked gently since she seemed nervous. "Oh yes I am..." she quietly nodded. All of a sudden I hear Hyunjin who came back from the toilet run over to the girl and hugged her.

"Y/nnie!! Hahaha you're here! It's been too longgggggggg." He laughed. "Oppa, you're too dramatic it's only been a few months." She hugged him back.

Hyunjin broke the hug and turned to us and introduced the girl to us. "Guys, this is my little sister y/n! She's gonna work as a part of the staff team. She's a few months younger than jeongin but she's talented in make up and has good fashion sense." 

Chan introduced himself first. "I'm Bang chan, you can call me Bang chan, Chan, or Chris, whichever you prefer. I'm the oldest and the leader."

I decided to go next since I was second oldest. "Hi I'm Lee Know, or you can call me Minho. I'm second oldest."

The rest of the members introduced themselves to y/n while we waited for JYP and the rest of our new staff team to arrive.

.

.

.

Y/n's POV

The stray kids members introduced themselves to me, and they all seemed nice. The youngest was Jeongin, and he is a few months older than me. The door swung open again and JYP entered with 5 other adults behind him.

"Hey Stray Kids im here to introduce your traveling staff team. It seems like you have already met Y/n Hwang, she is the youngest on your team and will be working majorly on make up and will help out with some outfits." He introduced the 5 other staff, with 4 of them being main staff for helping filming videos and will be managing the group, and the 1 other staff will be working with me on make up and outfits. His name is Hyunwoo and he is 4 years older than me. He seemed nice. 

The other female member was 9 years older than me, and her name was Bora, and she is already married. She seemed like a mom type person but nice. 

JYP told the staff that our job will be to help organize staff in different categories and we will be in charge. There will be other staff members who will join us but they will only be for certain types of events, while we will always be with stray kids.

'I can't wait to work!!'