Whispers

Y/n's POV

I swear my heart skipped 10 beats when Minho whispered in my ear. I turned in his lap so I was mostly facing him and I hid my face with Minho's chest and I nuzzled as close as I could, with my hands holding onto his shoulders.

"You okay?" Minho asked patting my head. I looked up at him.

Minho's POV

Y/n looked up at me and she was extremely flustered. "I'm getting payback for this oppa." I chucked. "I'd like to see you try to get payback at me."

"Minho hyung! We are gonna practice Surfin'!" Felix called. Y/n still red crawled off my lap, and after I got up she took over the place I was previously sitting at.

I started to dance and my mind completely focused on dancing, and it did not wander to the previous events.

Y/n's POV

I curled up in a tiny ball where Minho was sitting before because it was warm, because he was previously sitting there. My brother plopped down on the couch next to me. "You must have been happy. Especially because you have a big fat crush on Minho hyung-" he started loudly blabbing. I quickly covered his mouth and told him to quiet down a little.

He laughed at my reaction, and proceeded to question me. "So what was it like sitting on his lap? Did you like it? Was it comfy? Why are you so red?" I glared at him and ignored his questions and watched Chanbin, Felix and Minho practice dancing. 

"Heyyy don't ignore your dear brother!" Hyunjin said poking my cheek. "Oh shut up." I said in reply. Hyunjin sighed. "Well you'll tell me sooner or later, I guess for now I'll be patient." He said winking a little.

.

.

.

A few hours later I walked down the hallway of the building as I carried some stuff into different rooms. I had a habit of talking to myself when I think, and no one was around so I started yapping about earlier.

"Oh my godddd I actually sat in his lap???!!! I was so nervous my heart wouldn't stop pounding I swear it would be so embarrassing if he heard!! Was I the only one who was nervous?? Ahhh and when he whispered in my ear my heart stopped for a second! He's so smooth doing those kinds of things I swear... I wonder if he will ever whisper in my ear again like that..." I trailed off.

Suddenly strong arms grabbed my shoulders from behind, and before I could react I felt breathing on my neck and ear. "Do you want me to whisper like this again? Don't worry I was also nervous if it makes you feel any better..." 

Minho. Oh my god again with the whispering... Shit did he hear all that...? I feel my face burning red again. "Do you enjoy this? Whispering like this can be something I do for you if you like it kitten." 

Something about Minho was different. The whispers weren't normal they were kind of deep and less breathy, and I don't know how to describe it but it makes butterflies form in my stomach. I quickly turned around to face Minho and cover his mouth with both my hands.

I avoided making eye contact as I tried to speak as confidently as I could. "I-I-I-I your w-whispering is v-very g-g-good, and I l-like it... b-but! Don't d-do it s-s-so suddenly, I-it makes m-m-me nervous..." I stuttered. 

What the fuck is wrong with me i hate it when I stutter it's so embarrassing. I uncovered Minho's mouth and pulled my hands back and started to fiddle with my fingers. I sly smirk formed on Minho's lips as he pat my head. "Okay kitten, if that's what you want. Tell me whenever you want me to whisper, okay? I'm cool with doing it whenever. You know you're really cute when you stutter." He said patting my head like usual. 

This time though, his hand trailed down my head and then to my chin as he lift it so we would make eye contact. "You're too cute." He said before leaving since he had some work to do.

I stood frozen for a bit and put a finger on my wrist to check my pulse. It was beating so fast, I wouldn't be surprised if it exploded right now. 

Lee Know's POV

Oh my god. Oh my god. Why did I just do that. My heart is beating so fast, I can't take it. How do I manage to keep my cool somehow every time. Y/n is too adorable, she's gonna kill me. I feel like I should approach Hyunjin and ask him how I should talk to y/n. 

I know I won't be able to confess to her anytime soon because of the dating ban we have. Maybe I could just tell her my feelings though, and we won't date...? What am I saying y/n probably doesn't even like me in that way and she's probably just embarrassed.