Baby Hyung

Lee Know POV

I sat on the couch of the living room of our dorm. We just arrived at the dorm after doing a few things. My mind started to wander to the things that happened earlier today, with y/n. I covered my face with a pillow and sighed. 

"Hyung? Are you okay?" Jeongin asked. He plopped down next to me on the couch and pat on his lap. I glared at him and he laughed as he pulled me onto his lap. "Nnnoooooooooooooo" I whined. 

Jeongin hugged me from behind and rested his chin on my shoulder. "Somethings bothering you right?" He said again. I grumpily huffed while he pat my head. "You can take your time to talk about it but I'm here when you need me."

I didn't mind that he treated me like this even though he's younger than me because all the members treat me like this when we are off camera. They treat me like a cat or a baby and when I asked them why they do that they all just said "because I'm their cat that they want to take care of".

I leaned back on Jeongin's chest and got comfortable. I looked up at the ceiling and continued to think about y/n. Why did I pat her head??

Flashback to a few hours ago....

I turned around and without thinking my hand reached out and pat her head. "No problem y/n." I said. She looked surprised by this action but looked a little happy too. 

"Y/n!" Hyunwoo suddenly called. He sounded annoyed. "Oh- I need to go help carry stuff... see you!" She gave me a bright smile and a small wave as she left. I also gave her a small smile as I turned around to enter the JYPE building. 

"Hyung~ what was that~?" I heard Hyunjin snicker behind me. "Nothing she just reminds me of my cats, I just did it out of habit..." I replied.

"Oh my god that was really weird for me to suddenly do wasn't it??" I started groaning into my pillow because of how dumb I felt. "Woah what's with the sudden outburst??!! You scared me hyung!" Jeongin said.

"Sorry I just... I don't know..." I mumbled. Han, Bangchan and Hyunjin entered the room not long after, and as they saw me sitting in Jeongin's lap, they came over and started asking me if I was okay. 

"What do you mean...." I grumbled. "Minho, when somethings bothering you, Jeongin usually notices first and always sets you on his lap. It's a sign at this point!" Bangchan chuckled. I sighed and hid my face with the pillow I have been holding. 

I usually don't feel embarrassed being treated like the baby or cat of the group but when people point it out with words, it suddenly starts to feel embarrassing.

"I've never seen you this bothered about something... are you really not like sick or like in a mid life crisis or something?" Han said patting my shoulder.

I looked up from my pillow, and sighed. "I-I don't know how to put it into words. I can't tell if I'm embarrassed or if I wanted to do that or why I did that or why she's like that..."

"She??" Bangchan asked slightly surprised. I saw Hyunjin's expression melt away from a worried one into a mischievous smirk. "Haha oh, is that what you've been worried so much about? Hyung you're so cute. I have the moment saved as a video on my phone! Or it might be better if I said moments."

"What are you talking about?" Jeongin asked. I tried to get up to grab Hyunjin's phone as he took it out and went to his photos app. Jeongin tightened his grip around my stomach to keep my firmly on his lap. "Ahhhhh let go of me!! I need to take his phone and delete that video-!" I squirmed around.

"Hahaha Minho Hyung your face is red! I'm kind of curious now so I can't let you get up and take Hyunjin hyung's phone!" Jeongin laughed. I covered my face, as Hyunjin turned his phone around to show the video.