Thanks

Hyunjin POV

I exhaustedly flopped on my bed, and our long day of shooting for a YouTube video was finally over. My phone started to ring, and I picked up the call, seeing that it was from y/n.

"Hey y/nnie!!" I happily said. "Hey oppa, I have something I need to talk to you about..."

Y/n explained to me about what happened when she was at the park earlier. "HOW DARE HE!! HE DOESNT HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO THAT! ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE OKAY?!" I yelled into the phone.

"Hey, hey, calm down, I'm okay, Lee Know oppa protected me, and comforted me so I'm feeling better... he was also the one who said I should tell you about this." Y/n explained. "I'm glad you're alright... I assume you and Minho oppa are getting closer?" I asked. 

"Heh... well yes... well ignore that!! I'm tired and I assume you are too, so I'm gonna go now, okay?" Y/n said. "Haha okay. Good night y/nnie." I chuckled.

"Good night oppa!" Was the last thing y/n said before cutting the call. I decided that I was going to go to bed, but before I lay on my bed I decided I had one thing I had to do. 

I walked to Minho's room and knocked on the door. "Who is it? Do you need something?" I heard him ask from inside the room. "It's Hyunjin, I need to talk to you about something, can I come in your room?" I asked.

The door opened and Minho let me enter his room. I sat on his bed and he sat down next to me. "What is it you want to talk about?" He asked. 

"Hyung, I just wanted to thank you. Y/nnie told me about everything that happened today, and I don't know, and don't want to know, what could have happened if you weren't there to step in and help her. She's a people pleaser and since she was younger, people tend to use that and take advantage of her, so I'm glad and feel reassured that there's someone protecting her when I'm not around." I said hugging him.

Minho was a little surprised but returned the hug. "Of course, I couldn't just sit there and watch." He replied as we pulled away from the hug. 

"Plus I ship you two!!" I added with a wink and a hand heart. Minho rolled his eyes and pushed me off his bed. "Oh shut it." I saw he was blushing a little. I poked his cheek and chuckled. "Good night hyung!" I said leaving his room. "Goodnight Hyunjin." He said and I closed the door behind me.