Friends?

Y/n's POV

I was getting ready to leave my tiny apartment, as I grabbed my usual shoulder bag with a few make up supplies, a mini sewing kit, my phone, wallet, etc inside. I took a final look in my mirror, as I started to talk to myself. 

"Cmon y/n you got this! You're gonna talk to him, and become friends! Fighting!!" I felt kinda funny talking to myself like that but whatever.

.

.

.

I walked into the JYPE building and was greeted by Hyunwoo. "Hey y/n, see you in the usual room in 10?" He asked. I nodded as he walked to the toilet. 'It looks like he's normal again. I wonder what was up with him yesterday...'

<Flashback to Yesterday, after Hyunwoo called over y/n when Lee Know pat her head>

"Take this and bring it to the main storage room." Hyunwoo who was usually kind aggressively threw a bag at me as he scowled. 

'Did I do something wrong?' I wondered. I quickly did as he said not wanting to anger him any more. As I came back to the cars, I timidly asked Hyunwoo...

"Um did I do something wrong? Why are you angry?" Hyunwoo turned to me and smiled a little. "No you did nothing wrong, in fact you are doing amazing. Keep doing what you do." He pat my head a little at the end, but unlike when Lee Know did it, it felt forced and really weird.

When Lee know pat my head I felt comfortable and happy, but when Hyunwoo did it I felt awkward and felt like taking ten steps back. Just to be nice I gave him a small smile before I left to go put more bags away.

After carrying a few more things and running a few errands other staff members asked me to do, I saw Hyunwoo standing in the middle of the corridor, cursing, and aggressively muttering something to himself.

<End of flashback>

I peacefully walked to the staff room where I greeted everyone else. I was given the schedule for today, and we were told that skz wanted to try out some new outfits and make up for some songs they are currently producing. 

'This is my chance to talk to Lee Know oppa!' I thought. 

.

.

.

In the makeup and outfit room I saw all the skz members waiting there, and as I entered Lee know gave me a small smile, which a happily returned. The skz members told us about the songs they are currently producing and gave us a theme and vibe that they are going for. 

The other staff already got some outfits ready for them, but we will be making tweaks and changes to suit the members better. It was decided that the members who weren't recording would be doing the fitting. 

Chan, Han and Chanbin had to be in the recording studio, so they were going to going last since the fitting will probably take longer than the recording because of the number of outfits and how careful we need to be while making adjustments to each and every outfit.

We decided Lee Know will go first for the fitting, so he came into a separate room with Hyunwoo and I, and we got to work. Hyunwoo was helping Lee Know change in a changing room since the outfit was slightly complicated, while I got my sewing kit and make up ready. 

They were saying their next comeback will be a mini album called "I Am NOT". As I saw Hyunwoo and Lee Know exit the changing room, I could feel hostile energy coming from Hyunwoo like yesterday.

He angrily walked towards the door as I called for him from behind, "Oppa, where are you going??" 

"Coffee." He grumbled, slamming the door behind him. Lee Know looked a little surprised by his actions. "Sorry he's usually not like this but he's been acting hostile like that since yesterday. It was better this morning but I dont know what's gotten into him..." I awkwardly chuckled.

Lee know sat down on the seat across from me to do makeup. "That's alright, I dont mind, so..." he said brushing some hair out of his face. I got the makeup ready and started applying it to his face. 

"Here stay still lemmie do this...." I said sticking the very tip of my tongue out a little as I concentrated on making sure I got every little spot.

Lee know was looking at me, before he commented, "You stick out your tongue when your concentrated." I turned away a little because of how that statement caught me a little off guard. 

"Y-yeah, it's a habit from when I was young." I said. He hummed in response as he kept watching my face. I could feel a faint blush forming on my cheeks and I tried to naturally hide it by pretending I needed to grab something behind me. 

'Ahhhhh what am I doing?? I'm supposed to try and become friends with him!!' I thought. I felt like I had to make my mind up about what to say, and I as I opened my mouth to speak, Lee Know interrupted me. 

"Y/n... do you want to hangout sometime? Like to get to know each other and become like... friends...?" I looked at him surprised from the sudden invite but I gave him a bright smile as I agreed to the offer. 

He gave me a tiny smile as I continued with his makeup and we started to talk more naturally with each other.

.

.

.

Lee Know's makeup and fitting session was done, and I was about to go get some tea for myself, but Lee Know grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

"If this isn't too forward, can I maybe get your number, so I can maybe contact you so we can hangout?" He asked. I quickly nodded and took out my phone, and shared my number with him. He shared his with me and we said our goodbyes as we left to go do other things we had to do. 

As I walked down the hallway I started humming and skipping a little out of joy that I was able to get Lee Know's number and we are kinda like friends now.

I bumped into Felix at the end of the corridor and he seemed to notice my good mood. "What's gotten you so hyped?" He chucked. I giggled as I replied "Nothing much I just talked to someone and I think things are going well..." I trailed off.

"Do you mean with Minho hyung?" Felix asked. I felt my face warm up. "Wha- how-??" I asked surprised.

As Felix left he laughed, saying "I'll take that as a yes! See you y/nnie!" I waved goodbye to Felix trying to cover my red face.