Few Months After Starting My Job

Y/n's POV

I was helping Stray Kids prep for their next variety show they were going on. I was fast walking down the hall as Hyunwoo and we were the only people today working on Stray Kids' make up and outfits because of a fail in communication on JYPE's end.

I was going to the van we took because we forgot one of our bags that had some of the outfit pieces. We had only 45 minutes until the shooting was going to start. 'Why are my legs so shortttt ahhhhhh. I'm so slow at walking even if I try to go quickly.' I started to jog a little heading to the van because I was really worried about the time. I spent about 8 more minutes before I got back to the prep room with the bag we forgot.

"Ah, Seungmin come here I'm going to start on your make up since you already have your full outfit on." Hyunwoo said. Seungmin nodded and sat in the chair in front 

All the staff members and stray kids, we were all already kind of like friends even with our large age gaps. "I'm back with the stuff!" I said slightly tired because I ran across the building holding the heavy bad.

"Lee Know Oppa, I brought your stuff!" I said walking over to him. He was about 10 cm taller than me because I'm really short. Hyunjin got lucky with the tall genes but I wasn't as lucky. "Thanks." He said as he took the outfit from me. He scurried into the changing room as I got my make up supplies and walked over to Felix who was patiently waiting for me.

I spoke fluent English because language was something I was very interested in, and I have also been practicing my Japanese a lot too, and I am quite quick at learning languages. Felix and I usually spoke English with Felix because he is more comfortable in that language when talking to me.

"Hey Felixxxxx." I said as I sat down across from him. When I spoke in English I didn't add the Korean honorifics because it felt a little awkward for me personally. I started to do Felix's make up as we did some small talk.

"Have you heard of the plan for today's shooting?" I asked. "Yeah I have. Sounds like it will be interesting. Have you seen it?" Felix chuckled. "Not yet. I've been too busy running around haha." I replied. I quickly finished Felix's make up because there were a few more other's that I had to do.

"Thanks y/nnie!" He said as I finished. He was one of the first members of stray kids to get comfortable with me, so he calls me by that nickname that my friends and family all call me by.

I saw Hyunwoo finishing Han's make up, and he was already done with Bang Chan, Seungmin and Chanbin since he was working on their make up from before I went to go get the stuff we forgot. I looked around and grabbed the first person I saw with a bare face.

"Lee know oppa! Come here! I'm doing your make up!!" I said tugging on his arm a little.  He nodded and sat down at the chair across from mine. Lee know was the skz member I was the least closest to, because we haven't gotten the chance to talk as much.

"Ah! Your hair I forgot about it! Wait after I finish your make up I just need to add something to your hair  and get you your piercings!!" I quickly did his make up as he hummed in response. I jogged over to the other side of the prep room. '15 minutes left...'

I got some hair stuff (idk anything about hair bear with me please ) and put it on Lee Know's hair and shaped it a little while Lee Know sat still patiently. Once I was done with styling his hair, I handed him one piercing for him to put on while I helped him with the other to go quicker.

I gently held his ear with one hand. "Tell me if I poke somewhere bad." I said half mumbling from concentration. "Okay." He responded. I slowly put the piercing through the hole in his ear making sure I won't poke him.

"Okay done!! Lee know oppa you're ready to go!!" I cheerfully said. "Thanks y/n." He said with a small smile.

"Hyunjin oppaaaaaa!!!!!! Come hereeeeeee I'm doing your make up!!!!!!" I yelled to my brother who was in the toilet.