1

A young man in his early 20s was sitting in his car, preparing to drive to the airport. His tiger eyes reflected a torrent of emotions.... As he was about to leave, his phone rang. He picked up to answer the call.

"I will arrive by night. No need to pick me up from the airport," he said, blankly, before hanging up.

After three years, he was returning to Korea, unable to shake off thoughts of someone who was the colour his world.

He was longing to see that person and felt like he'd just die if he couldn't.

3 years had passed, a time for him to learn, grow, and understand himself, to see the world and finally decide what he wanted.

But above all,

He still desired.... He still wanted... He still needed Him. Only him.

Now.... he was determined and dead serious.

As the plane took off, he closed his eyes and was consumed by thoughts of that familiar face - the eyes that held his universe, the smile that made his heart flutter, and the charm that had captured his heart.

A bittersweet smile formed on his lips as a single tear rolled down his cheek.

"I love you dammit!!"

"T-try to understand, T-tae"

"You try to understand, Jungkook!! I-I love you so much."

                               __________________________

"Taehyung is returning after 3 years. He caused me a lot of distress," Mrs. Kim said as her son chose to live separately and did not keep in touch.

Leaving everyone behind wasn't the right approach, even if he wanted to focus on self-improvement and growth.

The family was still puzzled about how he managed without him for 3 years. Because they had always been inseparable.

But they were relieved that their younger one was finally coming back.

Mrs. Kim was busy preparing Taehyung's favorite dishes, while Mrs. Jeon was baking a strawberry cake.

Their husbands were happily lending a hand.

"Jungkook didn't reach out to him, either. Taehyung would never have refused him if he had said to come back. Maybe they had planned this already... to work particularly on their career life," Mrs. Jeon remarked.

"Indeed! I just can't comprehend these boy," Mrs. Kim grumbled.

Mrs. Jeon chuckled.

But then it hit her: "Our kids have grown up so quickly."

"Tae is turning 23 in a couple of months," she said with a lovely smile.

"Do you remember how overjoyed my son was that day?"

She chuckled softly as she remembered Jungkook's happiness upon meeting the little bear. With smiles on their face, they nodded. Is that even a thing to be forgotten?

In the warm embrace of a sunlit room, a tender scene unfolds.