8

'Baby Bro'

Taehyung's aura shifted in an instant; he exuded a venomous intensity. Jungkook noticed his clenched fists and the fiery intensity in his eyes but chose to brush it off.

"I'm done," Jungkook said blankly, rising from his seat and swiftly collecting his bag and suit before striding out.

"I am done too," Taehyung said through gritted teeth. He grabbed his suit and walked out with a dangerous aura.

Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Jeon exchanged confused glances, their worry evident. Meanwhile, Mr. Kim and Mr. Jeon hastily trailed after their sons.

They were taken aback by the sight of Taehyung and Jungkook departing in separate cars-an unusual occurrence.

"They have changed quite a bit in three years," the elders murmured to each other.

Because they knew...

Taehyung and Jungkook would always accompany each other, whether they are in their 20s or 90s.

The sight of Taehyung and Jungkook leaving together was as natural as breathing.

However today, they departed separately in two different cars. This was not normal.

The elders watched the cars drive away. With sighs, they headed to their own vehicle, making their way to the company.

____________________

Taehyung drove his car, his hands clutching the wheel so tightly that his knuckles turned white, eyes burning with a fierce intensity. His veins stood out, revealing his barely contained anger.

That word (brother) felt like a jolt that disturbed every nerve in his body. His muscles tensed, and his jaw clenched as a wave of frustration surged through him.

_____________________

"Now, the hero is fighting."

"He is fighting."

"He's continuously fighting," Taehyung said, closing Jungkook's eyes with his palm.

"Then let me see too," Jungkook protested, trying to peek. But Taehyung covered him with the duvet, strategically skipping the scene playing on the movie.

He didn't know that movie contained such intense scenes, and to make matters worse, the remote wasn't working at this "crucial moment".

The lead character was staring intensely at his fiancé. Just as the lead character was about to share an intense moment with his fiancé on screen, Taehyung swiftly covered Jungkook's eyes with his palm.

'Look how amazing I am, I knew what was going to happen!' Taehyung proudly said to himself, internally celebrating his quick reflexes.

He sighed in relief when the scene finally passed. He finally released Jungkook's face, only to be met with a glare.

Jungkook huffed and refocused on the screen, munching on popcorn.

Taehyung flashed a nervous smile, beads of sweat forming on his forehead.

---

After the movie ended, they lounged on the bed together, Jungkook pouting slightly. "Since it's been five days of nothing but lounging around in bed, and now we only have ten days left of our vacation, I really wanted to go out. But this relentless rain won't let up, and you won't let me out," he mumbled.

"Taetae," he whined, crossing his arms as he sat on the bed.

"No. If you're thinking of playing in the rain, it's a no," Taehyung replied firmly, closing his eyes as if to end the discussion.