𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎 ~ We've Never Had Chocolate Like This

A man huddled over to a table, outside, at a nearby cafe. His expression portrayed disappointment, previously trying to propose to a woman that he so adored; to then be soaked by a passing car. Two figures approached him, a man dressed in a waiter uniform and a woman in a plaid, red dress; accompanied with an apron and small hat. It, of course, was Willy and Dorothy; in disguise. Melinda had given Dorothy a costume from the theatre, and she put her hair into pigtails; a name tag, as the cherry on the top, to quote from the performer.

"Monsieur, can we help you?" Willy questioned the heartbroken man, putting on a French accent. "May we interest in the specials?" Dorothy added on, as she put on a western accent. "Oh, waiters. Do you have anything for a broken heart?" was all he answered. The two shared a knowing smirk, before leaning close to the man.

All | Willy | Dorothy |

"So the taxis never stop, the girls think you're a flop"

"You're wet and cold, you're getting old
Your confidence is shot"

"That's true..."

"When people look at you, they seem to look straight through"

"Or like you're something brown
They found upon the bottom of their shoe"

"Have you two been following me?"

Dorothy sat on the other chair, playing with one of her pigtails and presented a smile to the man. As she did, Willy smoothed out his napkin and laid it onto the table; removing it to reveal a plate of macaroons, customised to represent giraffes. Dorothy slowly pushed it toward him, as she and Willy sang.

"But this should lift the gloom
My giraffe milk macaroon"

"Just take a chance and you'll be dancing
To a different tune"

The man took it, and took a bite; his expression lifting to a joyous one. Dorothy and Willy shared a look, and she stood from her chair; putting her hands on the man's shoulders from behind.

"Goodbye to feeling small
And frightened of it all"

"Just eat a few of these and you'll be feeling ten feet tall"

Dorothy backed up, as the two men climbed on a table each and started to dance in sync together. She watched with a laugh, and slightly clapped whilst onlookers stared in confusion.

"Well, there's chocolate and there's chocolate"

"Only Wonka's makes your confidence sky-rocke-let
Put your hand into your pocke-let
Get yourself some Wonka chocolate!"

"Madam, just one kiss?"

"Yes, please!"

An actual waiter came over, and ripped off the table clothes. "They don't even work here!" They exclaimed, which caused customers to rush over to Willy. He pulled out several of the macaroons, receiving sovereigns in return.

"You've never had chocolate like this
No, we've never had chocolate like this"

Noodle was standing nearby, not far from the two, and spotted the Chief of Police. She whistled to the two, catching their attention. They latched hands and ran over to the nearest storm drain. The Chief only saw them for a split second, cycling over to them. Unfortunately for him, the two disappeared in a drain. Piper closed it, and Richard and George were waiting with her. George helped Willy back into his normal clothes, as Richard did a quick change with Dorothy. She tore off her red, plaid dress, which revealed her normal skirt, white tights and her black, heeled-strapped, pumps. She tossed back on her buttoned shirt, cyan jumper and blazer. "Thanks, guys." Dorothy smiled, as they dashed down the sewers.