PART-2

LAINA'S POV

"proffesor zain..?😳"said nezmin
We all were looking at him and he also look shocked seeing us...

Then febin's dad asked him about us and how we are in class.....and they all start to discuss about marriage....

And i looked at him then observed his outfit....as always he looks so handsome and hot in his outfit..that colour suits him...dark red shirt...aww my Prince charming

aww my Prince charming

(His shirt)

anyway before he could notice me drooling on him..I changed my gaze to our haizin Jiju...his mom calls him haizu awww.... cute name😅

Febin haizin...hmmm not bad....
then they fixed their marriage things and date...Haizins mother were asking lot of things to febin...

while I took small glances at my pretty Greek god😌whenever am looking at him he would also look at me and I would act like am not looking at him...ewww Embarrassing...😶‍🌫️

Anyway then they finalized their marriage date on next tuesday and today its Tuesday so we have only 6 days...we don't have much time for preparation because of our jiju...he needs to go back to canada after two weeks...so they fixed marriage early....

And after some times we went back to our home after celebrating a little...

we all were happy because she is the first person who's gonna marry from our gang....

TIMESKIP AT HOME

"Nehuu...?"I called nehrin from my phone....I could hear lot of sound from her side....her whispers,and something falling etc...

we both are gonna escape from our home to have a small club party 😌..because we don't have class tomorrow and also it's been long since we both hang out together....

I heared her saying she is standing infront of my home...actually she is living near my house...she is not only my cousin but also my neighbour....

after turning of the light....I went towards my balcony and saw her standing there while holding light for me...

I throw my bag to her and heels too but she couldn't catch both my heels one of my heel fall on land....and made a big thud noise...we thought we got caught
..thankfully it didn't affect us

Then I slowly take my steps and try to reach down..After being careful and trying my best to not make noise...I successfully reached near her...

today we both were wearing short dresses...we both were wearing red shade and black shade

we both were wearing red shade and black shade