PART-5

LAINA'S POV

"GOING BACK....WITHOUT HAVING FUN WITH US....." and that old man smiled at us creepily....

Suddenly all those old man's started to laugh...

We were actually confused because of their behaviour.....

"My dear's please don't be scared....we're just kidding..." That old man said and laughed with other old man's....

We felt a bit relieve.....

To be honest I thought they are gonna kill us...because all of them have an axe in their hand...

"Actually inside that fountain...there is a beautiful lake connected to a beautiful island....wanna come with us...? We are going to that island for collecting some woods..." That man said to us...

I looked at other's and all of us were thinking whether we should go or not....what if this person Is a real creep and trapping us in his trap.....?

After sometimes we decided to go...since we have majority of people's then them....so if something bad happens....we can fight..that's what Ayaan said.....I guess so..maybe we can...right....?

Anyway they brought a big beautiful boat...which have lot of seats..they told us to get in.....we get inside and sit....

I were sitting with nehrin , zoey and zain....

They started to drive and we passed through the waterfall....and we were going through a cave....

While passing through that waterfall....all of got drenched in water

"You guys are the third teams...to whom we are showing this place to....actually that island is a secret place....nobody knows about it....and even no one knows about this waterfall.......as u can see this whole place is isolated...no one is here...every people in this place lives a bit far from this forest...

in that island...the whole lake is crystal clear....u can see everything inside that lake from its surface.....and also that lake is not that deep....the water length is upto our stomach...

And we have variety of fresh fruits...u can pluck anything u want and eat it....when we reach into the island u guys can stay for 1 hour..because within one hour our job will be over...and we will start to go back to our home...in those one hour u can enjoy the whole island and lake for yourself....even if u turn that place upside down...nobody is gonna question you....so enjoy my dears..." That old man said this to us and continued to drive...

While we all were excited after hearing all these things....

After driving through that cave for more than 15 minutes.....we reached to that lake....

Spectacular....that's what this lake is...

Seriously this is really beautiful.....
Blue coloured water...and white coloured soil.....

Wowwww......I liked here.....
Suddenly that old man stopped the boat and told us if anyone wants to walk through the lake u can....

And all the boys jumped into the water....seeing them made us jump into the water too....its soo cold since its early morning and sun has raised a bit...the climate was good too...

We can hear alot of birds chirping noise...

Wow this is what we call mother earth's beauty....? this is the real nature beauty....

Trust me....I had the best morning here....

I cant even explain this place's beauty through words.....because it's more than beautiful...