PART-6

MEANWHILE

After taking a deep breath....without a second thought...

I SLIDED THAT RING INTO HER FINGER.........

○●●●●●●○●●●●●●●●●●●○●●●●●●●●●●○

[FLASHBACK]

ZAHIR'S POV

At morning I woke up late...that's why I missed one of my important meeting....

Then I hurriedly went to my office to attend my other meetings....

After having a tough day...I went to my home and sleeped....

Then at evening...when I wokeup I suddenly remembered about Laina...

"Oh shit....I totally forget about it...." I messaged her

"Laina let's go to that new museum at 5....I will pick u up..."

"No need I will be there...."she said....then I went to change my dress....

After that when I went downstairs I saw my dad looking at me from head to toe....

"Zahir u should come with me to one of my business party....today...."

"I cant....and I don't want to.. " i said to him and went from there....

But due to traffic....i get late..i saw laina there.... looking down to the ground....

I went towards her and we both went to the entry of that museum....suddenly she said....she want cotton candy and went from there....

At that time I got a call from my father...

"Zahir I'm warning u....if u didn't come with me...then your mother is gonna cry alot today...." then he hung up the call....

I took a deep breath and went towards laina..and told her that I need to go and went from there......

He send me location of a restaurant....I went there and saw Fida with her parents and also my parents were there....

When I went there all of them smiled at me....

I nodded at them...

This is what his important business party...? I thought to myself....

"Since u are here....let's come to the point...." said my father....

I looked at them all with my confused eyes..

"we have fixed your marriage with Their daughter Fida...." when he said that I were shocked and anger took up on me...

"Dear...do u have any problem with this marriage...?" Asked her father to me...

Then I looked at my father who is now holding my mother's hand and smirking at me....

I sighed

"NO UNCLE I'M READY FOR THIS"

And they took two rings ....

She put that ring on my finger....

After taking a deep breath...without a second thought

I SLIDED THAT RING INTO HER FINGER

All of them were happy...but what about me...? When I looked at my mother...she were looking at me happily....

Even my mom didn't stand for me....

It's okay zahir....it's not her fault...she is also forced like you......