EPILOGUE

2 YEARS LATER

LAINA'S POV

"Lainamom..." I heared a little voice calling me excitedly....

"Omoooo.....my little boyfriend......" I sweetly said to him....

"How are u Laina...?" Asks Ayaan

"I'm good........where is helna...?" I ask him

"Mommy is sleeping...." said little Ayaan....

"Aaha....then come on my baby let's wake ur mom....." I said playfully to him....

I took him in my arms and we both went to helna's room.....

"Honey ....without making noise we can distrub her....." I said playfully to the little guy in my arms....

He nodded cutely at me...

We both went towards helna who is sleeping peacefully and I took the covet from her.....

She wiggled in her sleep

We both were trying to control our laugh....

This little guy were giggling...I smiled at him......and signalled him to distrub her...

"Mommyyyyyyyyyyy wakeupppppppp....play with meeeeee" said him

"Ahaan let me sleep....go and play with ur papa...." helna said in her sleepy tone.......

Then I took a mug full of water and pour it on Helna....

"AYAAAAN..."she screamed with her annoyed tone....

Ayaan suddenly enter to the room.....

"What happened my love.....?" He said and entered...

When he saw both me and Ahaan distrubbing his wife.....he glared at both of us.....

We both smiled at him innocently and I took Ahaan with me.....

"Ahaan....u know ur mama is so bad right...? She is not even playing with us...." I said playfully.......

Hearing my voice helna opened her eyes and looked at me in shock.....

"When did u reach from Australia.....? And u even informed us that u will come tomorrow...." Asks her

"I thought to surprise u ....how is my new niece doing in ur tummy..?..." I said playfully and hug her.....

"She is fine....Where is Laiz and Laiza ...?" She ask

"They both are with their uncle......Laiq took them with him to somewhere....." I replied

"Did others know u r here....?" Asks Ayaan

"Nop...let's go and surprise them tooo..." I said excitedly.....

And they chuckled at me....

"Anyway helna.....I will meet u at night..come to my home...we can go together to Nalia's house.....i have to go now" I said to her...

"Noooo.....lainamom don't go...." said Ahaan cutely while pouting at me..

Awww.....to be honest he is soo cute and  his face is a mixture of Ayaan and Helna.....his eyes is helna's eye....its a doe eye....while his lips are so small and round with a little reddish colour......his cheeks are crimson colour...his hair is brown coloured.....and his eyes is dark black.....

"Then how about my baby come with me....?u can play with laiz and laiza..." I said to him...

"No Laina don't take him....he will give u a hard time....." helna said while trying to take him