PART-3

LAINA'S POV

"WHAT THE HECK ZAHIR...?"

After saying that...I felt a stinging pain on my ass....and I looked around my room to find No one...

Great....I start to dream about him...woww🤌🏻

Thanks to zahir in my dream...now I'm laying on my floor....anyway I have a wedding to attend so let me be ready..

Without wasting my time..i went to do my morning routine and took a shower....

Today we are celebrating febin's bride to be....and our theme is lavender and purple colour...
I wore a purple gown same as my girls...

All of us are twining today...

After getting ready I went to febin's house....shortly everyone joined with us...

Actually...since our jiju's family is living in Canada so today onwards we are all gonna go to udaipur and our rich jiju rented a whole castle just for all of us to stay....

And groom's teams are also here....they all were wearing purple coloured suit ....

they all were wearing purple coloured suit

All of us took lot of pictures

All of us took lot of pictures .....I'm sure in that camera.....majority of pictures will be us....

After taking some video's...we all went to cut the cake....and enjoyed alot

Soon Bride to be ended.....now all of us are going back to our home to pack our things and we are gonna live in udaipur for upcoming days so

Wooohoooooo....I'm gonna live with zahir....omggggggg.....I'm excited.....I wonder whats gonna happen there🙈🙉
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

TIME SKIP AT HOME

After packing all my things I went to febins home...

All of us were ready to go.....at that time febin told me

"Uhm ....Laina....could u come with zain....he is coming alone in his car....pleaseeeee...?"

"NO....I want to spend time with my friends....I don't want to spend time with him......actually he is sooo boring &  annoying as well....he is not at all entertaining...i will be bored to death...."(I lied to her)