04-♥️Mehndi and Sangeet♥️

Hello My Beautiful Ladies👋🥰

𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒋𝒏𝒐𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔❤️❤️ 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒕𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒚𝒐𝒖 🥺❤️

Let's start today's chapter👇

H♥A♥P♥P♥Y♥
R♥E♥A♥D♥I♥N♥G♥

~𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I woke up early because today is my mehndi and sangeet and we have to go to Neemrana kila palace for the wedding . I am so excited not for my wedding but for going to Rajasthan for the first time . I did my daily morning chores and wore white anarkali suit with pajama and dupatta. I did light makeup in which I applied only moisturizer , mascara and my favourite strawberry lip balm .

I went downstairs in the kitchen where my mumma and chachi were packing food for the trip because we will have to suffer for more than 5 hours

I went downstairs in the kitchen where my mumma and chachi were packing food for the trip because we will have to suffer for more than 5 hours. We all will go in the bus as I always wanted to go on the picnic with my family in the bus but that dream didn't complete so we decided to go in the bus. They also liked the idea of going in the bus .

I invited kia and her parents also. Her parents are like my parents they never compared me and kia they are so cute and lovely. I called my elder brother to come as soon as possible. I am really excited to meet him , he is coming after one year . He will directly come to the palace today.

"𝑾𝒂𝒉𝒊𝒏 𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒊 𝒓𝒂𝒉𝒆𝒈𝒊 𝒚𝒂 𝒌𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒉𝒊 𝒌𝒓𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒈𝒊?" My mother asked.

(Will you stand there only or will provide some help)?

"Coming maa," I replied.

I hate doing household chores but my mother always forces me to do and says

(Sasural me jake to tujhe hi krna hoga sikh le sab kuch warna log kya kahenge maa ne hi nhi sikhaya kuch bla bla!)

All time favourite dylog of my mother .

"Ika ! Ika!," Kia shouted from the living room.

Aww my baby girl came on right time . She is my life saviour thank you god !

"Mumma I am going to meet kia," I said.

"Ohk," She said.

My mother loves kia like her own child also . She also never compared me and her . Well I am kinda jealous of her as they love her more than me.

I walked outside and met kia .

"You are my saviour kia," I said.

"Well I know ! Aunty again told you to do work right . Ika now you should learn these things what will you do in your in-laws house?" She said like my mother.