Part 2:

Don't like , don't read...
No negative comments kindly...

Forgive me if I bore you with some scenes but kindly cooperate with me cause that's the storyline I thought . I won't change anything. I'll just go with the flow.

Also if you want to give me any suggestions regarding the story , you can.

Thanks !

__________________________________

Wangji came back home from his work . He wanted to meet Wei ying because he missed him (Wei ying) a lot . Wangji wants wei ying to stay Infront of his eyes most of the time. He's afraid that wei ying might leave him again .

Wangji came to the living room. He saw Wei ying sitting there along with lan Yi and Cheng and was talking to them happily. Wangji smiled seeing wei ying's innocent smile .

Wei ying got startled after seeing Wangji but then he calmed himself down .

Wei ying thought , "Gosh!! I thought He's here. I must try to forget his. I should focus on Wangji".

Wangji came near wei ying and sat beside him. Wei ying gave a smile to Wangji which filled wangji's heart with happiness.

Cheng was feeding Lan Ziyi with custard. Xichen was in his room.

Wangji asked , "Mom ! Where is Jie and Lulu?"

(Lulu is Wen Ning and Lan Bai Jia's daughter who's one year old now. And Lan Ziyi is Cheng and Xichen's daughter , who's 1 and half years old)

Lan Yi said , "Wen Ning took them back home. Little lulu was crying saying she wants to go back to dad's home".

Wangji said , "Oh. I see".

Then they all starters talking to each other .

Wangji whispered in Wei ying's ear , "Wei ying ! Come to the bedroom ".

Wei ying nodded while looking at Wangji . Wangji and wei ying then left from there .

---------

Wangji and Wei ying entered their room. Wei ying opened his mouth to say something but no word came out of his mouth as Wangji pinned him on the door and started kissing him.

Wei ying was shocked at first but then started responding to the kiss. Wangji was passionately kissing wei ying. He was using his tongue too.

After a long passionate kiss , they both parted...both of them panting .

Wangji opened Wei ying's shirt's upper button and then slide Wei ying's collar a bit revealing Wei ying's long , delicate neck which was covered with hickeys. Wangji smiled and started kissing Wei ying's neck.

Wei ying said , "Lan zhan ! Not now please . You should go freshen up. It's almost lunch time".

Wangji ignored wei ying and continued kissing his neck. Wei ying was trying to control his moans .

Wei ying now freed his hands from Wangji's grip and then pushed him .

Wei ying said while covering his neck and buttoning up his shirt , "Lan zhan ! Not now please".

Wangji didn't wanted to stop but seeing wei ying's innocent eyes he controlled himself.

Wangji said , "Fine. But I'll do it at night".

Wei ying asked with widened eyes , "What ?? But you already did yesterday. I'm still feeling pain in my back. Not tonight".

Wangji said with smirk , "Tonight yes. Cause everyday means everyday".