Part 3:

Don't like , don't read....
No negative comments kindly...

__________________________________

Wei ying started thinking about how he spent these two years in America (with eyes closed).

Flashback:

Wei ying was so scared after wangji forced him for giving blow job to him (Wangji).

Lan Yi brought Wei ying out of wangji's room while supporting him. While Xichen was still inside the room .

Lan Yi was thanking God that a maid (in the engagement hall . Lan Bai Jia and Wen Ning's engagement) saw Wangji dragging wei ying out of the hall and that maid informed lan Yi about it. Lan Yi got worried . She told Xichen that she wants to go to lan mansion. She told Xichen what the maid told her which shocked Xichen .  Xichen agreed to go to lan mansion. Then they both came to lan mansion by their car without informing the others . They hurriedly went to Wangji's room and pushed open the door and the scene they saw Infront of them shocked them. Xichen separated Wei ying from Wangji . Then lan Yi took wei ying out of that room as she was having difficulty in breathing due to Wangji's strong pheromones.

Lan Yi called a maid. After sometime , a maid came there. Lan Yi said , "Bring a chair for a-ying and also bring a glass of water".

The maid nodded and hurriedly left from there. Wei ying was sobbing while hiding his head in Lan Yi's neck. Lan Yi was rubbing his back to comfort him and was saying comforting words to him.

After sometime, two maids came there. One maid brought a glass of water and the other brought chair for Wei ying.

Lan Yi told wei ying to sit (on the chair) and then have him water. Wei ying drank the water and then gave the glass to one of the maids.

The maids were feeling bad for Wei ying. They don't know what's wrong with wei ying but they have a feeling that something bad has happened with Wei ying.

After sometime, Xichen came there. Xichen gestured the maids to leave . The maids then left from there.

Wei ying was hugging lan Yi's tummy and was shaking in fear. After sometime , wei ying's grip loosened as he fainted.

Xichen took wei ying in his arms and took him to lan Yi's room (as lan Yi told him to do so). Xichen gently lied wei ying on the bed.

Lan Yi said angrily , "This Wangji ! Just what was he thinking while forcing this poor kid. I won't forgive him for this".

Xichen said , "I myself can't believe what Wangji did. I'm disappointed in him".

Lan Yi said , "a-Ying won't stay with Wangji anymore. We have to separate them. I can't leave a-ying with Wangji. I did a mistake. I should have separated them before hand".

Xichen said , "you are right mom. But...where will we send wei ying?"

Lan Yi said , "I don't know. Let Bai Jia and Cheng come back. We'll discuss with them. Have you locked Wangji's room door?"

Xichen replied , "Yes mom".

Lan Yi , "Good. Let's wait for others to come back home".

Xichen nodded. They both then sat on the bed beside wei ying. Wei ying was still shaking . Lan Yi felt really bad for wei ying .

--------

Soon the other family members (Bai Jia , Wen Ning and Jiang Cheng) came back to lan mansion. There was pin drop silence in the mansion.