Part 8

Don't like , don't read...
No negative comments kindly...

__________________________________

The next day :

Yibo woke up in the morning.

Yibo stretched his arms while saying , "Another beautiful day and today I am going to meet my Wei ying".

Saying this Yibo got a from the bed and went to the bathroom to fresh and up .

After sometime he came out of the bathroom. He brushed his hair and then went out of his room.

---------

Yibo came to the dining area . He pulled a chair for himself and then sat there.

A maid brought breakfast for Yibo. She served breakfast and then left from there while bowing to Yibo.

----------

Yibo came out of the apartment and went towards the car in which Su she was already sitting.

Yibo sat in the car and then said , "Su She! let's go to Lan mansion".

Su she nodded and then started driving the car .

-----------

Yibo was looking outside the car window. Just then , his eyes fell on Xiao Zhan who was standing with an alpha. That alpha gave a flower to Xiao Zhan which he gladly accepted. Yibo told Su She to stop the car . Su She did as told . He stopped the car.

Don't know why but Yibo didn't liked the way Xiao Zhan was happily talking with that alpha . He even accepted a flower from him.

Yibo then went out of the car and started going near Zhan and that alpha but He stopped as he saw that alpha leaving.

Yibo went near Zhan and asked , "Who was that alpha?"

Zhan turned towards Yibo and said while glaring at Yibo , "You ! Why did you came in front of me again? You spoiled my mood".

Zhan was about to leave but Yibo stopped him by holding his hand .

Yibo asked , "Who was that alpha?"

Zhan angrily pulled his hand away from Yibo and said sternly , "He's my alpha husband. Any objection?"

Yibo said while smirking , "Lier ! You don't even have a boyfriend and you are talking about husband. Huh... seriously?"

Zhan said while glaring at Yibo , "None of your business".

Saying this Zhan left from there . Yibo smiled .

Zhan glanced back at yibo while going towards the flower shop (in which he works). Yibo winked at Zhan after which Zhan showed his middle finger to Yibo and then hurriedly left from there .

Yibo chuckled. He then went towards his car and sat inside it. Su She started driving the car.

Yibo thought , "Was I jealous earlier? But why is that? I don't have feelings for this feisty omega. I should just ignore him and focus on my Wei ying".

Yibo leaned on the seat and closed his eyes after which Zhan's face flashed in his mind. Yibo smiled and kept his eyes closed.

----------

Su She stopped the car at a distance from Lan Mansion.

Yibo came out of the car and was about to go towards Lan Mansion but stopped as he saw Wei ying coming out of the Mansion with Wangji who looked exactly like Yibo. Yibo was shocked seeing Wangji .