Part 5:

Don't like , don't read....
No negative comments kindly...

Sorry for the late update marshmallows but I was busy these days also this chapter was long so it took time .

__________________________________

Yibo started thinking about how he met Wei ying.

Flashback:

Wei ying was coming back home from college. He stopped when he saw a wounded person lying on the ground . Two bodyguards were surrounding him .

One of the bodyguards said on the phone , "Master ! Our work is done".

The master replied from other side , "Stay there. I'm coming in a while. I myself want to kill that bastard".

The master then cut the call. Wei ying got scared . He started going away from there in a hurry .

Suddenly Wei ying bumped into something hard like a rock. Wei ying rubbed his forehead and then glanced at his front where he saw a person standing right Infront of him wearing a black mask. Wei ying's eyes widened seeing the eyes of the person .

Wei ying thought while trembling , "is this...wangji?"

Wei ying started running away from there but that person caught wei ying's arm and pulled him towards himself .

That person said In a cold , chilling voice , "Baby boy ! Where are you running?"

Wei ying said while trying to get free from that person's grip , "let me go please".

That person said , "I will let you go but ..you have to shut your mouth. Don't tell anyone what you saw here , understand?"

Wei ying thought , "He's not wangji ge. But..his eyes and voice is just like wangji ge".

That person then left wei ying's arm and started leaving from there . Wei ying Also ran away from there .

That person looked at wei ying while mumbling , "Beautiful omega ! You have caught attention of Wang Yibo . I'll meet you again".

Yes this person is none other than the ruthless mafia Wang Yibo . Wang Yibo then left from there.

----------

Wei ying went back home. He forgot about the person he met earlier. Wei ying recalled wangji . He was kind of missing him .

Wei ying then went to the bathroom to freshen up.

---------

The next day , Wei ying met Wang Yibo again in front of his college gate . Wei ying ignored him and started going away from there. Yibo was following wei ying.

Wei ying got scared . He was about to run but yibo caught him in time.

Yibo said , "Hey wait up. I want to talk to you. Will you please listen?"

Wei ying was trying to get free from Yibo's grip but couldn't .

At last , wei ying said , "Fine. What do you want to talk? I'm listening".

Yibo smiled saying , "can we go to a coffee shop and talk?"

Wei ying said , "sorry but I can't go with you. My family must get worried if I go home late".

Saying this Wei ying forcefully freed his hand from Yibo's grip and then ran away from there .

Yibo thought , "Baby boy ! How long will you run away from me? One day you have to fall in my trap".