Part 4:

Don't like , don't read....
No negative comments kindly...

__________________________________

Wang Yibo was sitting in his mini bar. He was drinking wine. It was his 6th shot but he was still drinking while thinking about Wei ying.

Yibo turned his head to the side when he saw wei ying standing there while looking at yibo with scared expressions.

Yibo smirked and then went near  wei ying . Wei ying took a step back but yibo pulled him towards himself by his waist.

Yibo said in a husky tone , "My baby boy ! Don't step back from me when I come near you. I don't like it. Just..*sniffs Wei ying's neck*..stay with me forever".

Wei ying started struggling in Yibo's arm. He was trying to get free from Yibo's tight grip but couldn't . Yibo was staring at Wei ying's innocent face like a psycho.

"Master ! Someone is here to meet you" , A bodyguard's voice brought yibo back to senses.

Yibo looked at the bodyguard and then glanced at the person in his arms and got shocked. He pushed the person roughly due to which that person fell on the ground .

Yibo angrily shouted while looking at the maid who was sitting on the floor and was rubbing her arm as it was hurting due to the fall, "How dare you come close to me. You called your death yourself . You shall die now. No one can come in my arms except for my wei ying".

Saying this Yibo took out his gun from his pocket and pointed it towards that maid . That maid was constantly asking for forgiveness but yibo didn't cared. Yibo shot the maid dead. The bodyguard shivered.

Yibo said while keeping the gun back in his pocket , "clean this mess".

Saying this Yibo left from there. The bodyguard shook his head. He felt bad for the poor maid who came to tell yibo about the guest but died.

---------

On the other side , Wei ying and wangji were happily living . In these two days wangji pampered wei ying like a baby and Wei ying loved the princess treatment from wangji .

Today Wei ying told Wangji that he wants to go for long drive. Wangji agreed.

Wei ying happily got ready . Wangji got ready too. Wangji told Wei ying to wear a mask . Wei ying didn't wanted that but seeing Wangji's scary look he agreed.

Wei ying informed lan Yi and then went out of the mansion . Wangxian sat in the car and then their long drive started.

---------

Wei ying and wangji first of all went for lunch in a fancy restaurant. Wangji ordered wei ying's favourite foods.

Wei ying was happily talking to Wangji while eating the food and wangji was staring at Wei ying's innocent face.

Just then a waiter came there . He was about to put the coffee cup on table Infront of wei ying but he tripped due to Wangji's feet and the cold coffee he was holding fell on wei ying's shirt.

The waiter instantly asked for forgiveness. Wei ying said it's ok but for wangji it was not ok. Wangji got angry as Wei Wuxian's shirt got wet and now his upper body was somehow visible .

Wangji got up from his seat and started beating that waiter . Wei ying was trying to stop wangji but wangji wasn't listening. At last , wangji stopped .

The restaurant manager was angry but said nothing as he knew the mafia King lan Wangji very well.

Another waiter took that injured waiter away from there .