31•|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐔𝐑𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒|•

Make sure to vote and comment.

!!PEHLE YE PADHO!!

The last chapter was changed. The readers who read it before republishing are requested to go through it again.

The author apologizes for the inconvenience.

And chapter-32 is already up on stck.me. You'll find the link in the conversation board or Instagram story.

Date- 26/05/2024
Word count- 3300

Instagram- Mehez__alfaaz

(Follow me on Instagram for spoilers and reels)

The target for the next chapter- 90 votes and 50+ meaningful comments on this chapter and 5.1k votes on the book🌝
(Although you guys don't finish any of the targets still I update🥲)

✨🦋✨

ज़रा-ज़रा बहकता है,
महकता है आज तो मेरा तन-बदन
मैं प्यासी हूँ, मुझे भर ले अपनी बाँहों में
है मेरी क़सम तुझको, सनम, दूर कहीं ना जा
ये दूरी कहती है, "पास मेरे आजा रे"

✨🦋✨

It's rightly said that when you enjoy the time, even days pass in the blink of an eye

It's rightly said that when you enjoy the time, even days pass in the blink of an eye. The same was true for Avi and Rudra. It had been almost fifteen days since Rudra was staying at Avi's place.

As the days passed, Avi and Rudra's bond grew stronger. It had been nearly fifteen days since Rudra started staying at Avi's place, and each day seemed to fly by in a blur of shared laughter and growing closeness.

Their day out had been a turning point, allowing Avi to open up more to Rudra. They would often tease each other, and Rudra's playful attempts at flirting would make Avi blush like a rose.

Most of the time, Indrajeet wasn't at home because of his busy schedule. This gave Avi and Rudra more time to spend together, deepening their connection.

Rudra was ecstatic. The girl he had only dreamed of being with was now living under the same roof. He felt incredibly blessed and happy.

Now, he had made up his mind. He decided it was time to confess his feelings to Avi. He was confident that she felt something for him too. He had seen the affection in her eyes and was sure that, even if she didn't agree right away, she wouldn't deny her feelings forever.