33•|𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃|•

Make sure you vote and comment.

Chapter-34 is already up on stck.me. You'll find the link in the conversation board or Instagram story.

Date- 10/06/2024
Word count- 3100

Instagram- Mehez__alfaaz

(Follow me on Instagram for spoilers and reels)

The target for the next chapter- NO TARGET🤓
Vaise bhi kabhi target poora nahi hota so it doesn't matter. Mera jab Mann hoga tab I'll update 😗

 Mera jab Mann hoga tab I'll update 😗

Knock!

I knocked on the door of our study room where Avni was preparing for her interview.

"Sona nahi hai kya? It's almost midnight!" I said walking to where she was sitting.

"Aap jao. I'll come back in fifteen minutes," She said and I shook my head in disagreement.

Turning to me, she pouted her lips, clearly nervous about something. I cupped her face and leaned down to kiss the top of her head.

"You really think I should join?" She asked slowly and I sighed.

She has already questioned this for probably seven times today and this was the eighth one.

I fetched the small stool from the corner and sat in front oh her. Turning her chair towards me, I pulled her closer.

"Tell me one thing. Why are you doubting on yourself?" I asked after keeping my folded hands on her lap.

"Coz, it has been long since I've worked and aapne ek saal pehle dekha tha mere 'talent' ko. I ain't sure that I'll to work for such a big post," she said nervously, emphasizing the word 'talent' just like I had in the office today.

But wait.

"Uh, when did I saw you working one year back?" I asked, trying to act confused.

"Are bhool gaye! I did so many interviews to kahi na kahi to dekha hoga na," She said and I oh-ed.