34•|𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖|•

Make sure you vote and comment.

Chapter-35 is already up on stck.me. You'll find the link in the conversation board or Instagram story.

Date- 17/06/2024
Word count- 2600

Instagram- Mehez__alfaaz

(Follow me on Instagram for spoilers and reels)

Target- Khair chodo (Vaise bhi iss janam me pura to hona nahi hai💀)

"All the best, bhabhi!" Adhu, Inaya, and the twins cheer in unison, and I chuckle at their enthusiasm

Today is my big day—my interview at RUVES for the post of PR head at 11 am. If I get selected, I'll undergo training for two weeks before officially starting the job. 

The excitement and nervousness were buzzing within me, but my family's support gave me a sense of calm.

Ansh had left for the office at his usual time, so I came to our home to seek blessings from everyone before heading out. 

Touching Dadi and Dadu's feet for their blessings, I feel a surge of positive energy. Everyone hug me and gave their best wishes, their warmth wrapping around me like a comforting blanket.

"Beta darna bilkul nahi. Anyways it's our company and we believe you," Dad say patting my head and I smile.

"Have this for good luck," Mom says and comes forward with a small bowl of curd and sugar and feeds me a spoonful. I savour the sweet taste, feeling a bit more prepared for the day ahead.

"Thank you, Mom," I say, my voice a mix of gratitude and determination.

After hugging her and Chachi, I sit inside the car and pull the engine to life and drive towards my destination of the day. 

Reaching, I directly head towards the fourteenth floor where the interview is going to be conducted. Knocking on the door of the cabin, I go inside after getting a faint reply.