20|•𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄•

Make sure you do votes and comments! 

*WARNING- THE BEGINNING CONTAINS SCENES OF ABUSE AND PHYSICAL TORTURE SO READ AT YOUR DISCRETION!*

'Hope this is as you expected, bhaisa' Aarav spoke as we entered the spare room in the fifth division.

I felt guilty for lying to my Avni. But I couldn't have said the truth as it could have made her scared and unnecessarily stressed.

The fifth division of the palace is the least visited among its five divisions. As I cannot leave my wife alone in an unfamiliar place, and ongoing functions prevent Aarav and Abhimaan from leaving the palace, we have decided to carry out our plan here.

I walked forward and there that bastard was tied on the chair with ropes and his legs were drown in boiling water. A guard stood beside him with a gun in his hands. Bastard's face was covered with sweat and blood was oozing out from the corner of his lips. Call me a sadist, but I genuinely enjoyed seeing his vulnerability.

Nobody escapes after messing with my wife. NOBODY!

'I am impressed Aarav!' I praised him and he gave me a smirk.

The steps of the fourth person in the room made me and Aarav turn our heads and there was the man, Abhimaan Singh Ranawat. His physique and height are almost similar to mine. 

'Finally got the time to meet you, my brother!' He exclaimed and we shared a bro hug.

'Yeah! You were too busy, right" I kinda taunted. 

'Duties, man!' He spoke and let out a deep, tiring breath. 

'Anyways, I think you didn't like my guest, did you?' He asked with a smirk.

I felt myself filling with rage and I closed my eyes. Turning, I threw a tight punch in the bastard's face which made me a bit sane. Just a little bit sane!

'What did he do by the way?' He asked, caressing his light stubble. 

'Messed with the wrong person' I said and pulled the bastard's hair making him scream.

'Pl...please l..leave me s...ir! At least t...tell me what I d...did. Kunw...ar sa pl...please he...lp' He spoke whimpering.

Abhimaan came closer and punched his torso hard.

'You have been tied here that means you sinned and I fucking don't help sinners' He spoke in a deadly tone making him more scared than he already was.

 I couldn't able to control myself anymore and started punching his face with all my strength. 

'You *punch* dared to touch *punch* my wife!! *punch* And *punch* you even *punch* threatened her!' I spoke while throwing punches at him.

It was getting hard for me to control the beast inside me. This rascal dared to touch my girl. HE FVCKING DARED TO TOUCH MY GIRL!! I am going to fulfill my promise. I WILL NOT LET HIM LIVE PEACEFULLY NOW! 

'Aarav!' I called and he understood what I was about to.

He passed me a pair of heat-resistant gloves and I wore them. After that, he stood up and came behind the bastard and covered his mouth with a tape. Abhimaan was sitting leisurely enjoying the show, waiting for his turn. Idiot!

I stood up and went to the corner, where iron rods were getting heated. I held one of them and came back to him. I lightly touched the rod on his hand and he closed his eyes, letting out a muffled scream.

'You know, I am being merciful by doing just this much' I spoke.

I touched the rod on his other hand, this time more firmly and he closed his eyes letting tears fall from his eyes.