32•|𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐄|•

Make sure you vote and comment.

Chapter-33 and 34 are already up on stck.me. You'll find the link in the conversation board or Instagram story.

Date- 04/06/2024
Word count- 4000

Instagram- Mehez__alfaaz

(Follow me on Instagram for spoilers and reels)

The target for the next chapter- 90 votes, 50+ meaningful comments on this chapter and 5.5k votes on the book🌝
(Although ik finish nahi hoga still🤓)

5k votes on the book🌝(Although ik finish nahi hoga still🤓)

"Tell us everything, honestly," The deadly voice echoed in a dimly lit room, making every soul shiver

The place wasn't spotless, yet not particularly filthy either. In the center of the room, a man was bound to a wooden chair, surrounded by a few men dressed in all-black uniforms.

Their boss, who was present, waited impatiently for the tied man to confess. When the man remained silent, the boss began to lose his temper, slapping and punching his face in a fit of rage. His demeanor turned so dangerous and cold that it was impossible to recognize his usual sunshine personality.

"Sir, pl...please ha...ve have some mercy. M...Mujhe jo pata tha maine bata diya. Isse zyada kuch nahi pata m...mujhe," The tied man cried in expecting some kindness from the man standing in front of him.

But who he was kidding?

"I SAID SAY THE FUCKING NAME!" he yelled making a shiver run down through everyone's spine.

"NITISH RAO," the man said and burst crying.

He took a deep breath and leaned down, making himself look like a devil.

"Ab sab sach sach bata varna kisi ko ye bhi nahi pata chalega ki teri body kaha gayi," The person said slowly but it indicated the level of anger and impatience he held.