35•|𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌- 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑|•

Make sure you vote and comment.

Chapter-36 is already up on stck.me. You'll find the link in the conversation board or Instagram story.

Date- 01/07/2024
Word count- 1300

Instagram- Mehez__alfaaz

(Follow me on Instagram for spoilers and reels)

Target- Nahi de rahi (Ik poora nahi hoga💀)

"Kyuki marr jati mai agar aapko kuch ho jata to! Nahi reh sakti aapke bina!" 

She yelled interrupting him. 

He stood there, stunned, her words echoing in his mind. A rush of emotions surged through him – relief, joy, disbelief. His heart pounded as he pulled her closer, making their breath caress each other.

"Why?" He muttered. 

She looked into his eyes, her own filled with tears. 

"Because I can't imagine my life without you," she whispered.

While her heart was beating at the fastest rate it could, his heart stopped working at that moment. Both of their minds weren't able to believe that the moment they were living in, was actually true.

Avi was nervous and doubtful as she just confessed what she feels to him while he was extremely happy and felt a warmth spreading through him. He had always hoped for this moment, but to be honest, he never expected this to happen, that to this soon.

The first and only girl he had laid his eyes on, the love of his life, telling him about the adoration she has for him, truly felt surreal.

Gently wiping her tears, he cupped her face and kissed her head making her close her eyes and more tears fall.

"I can't express it through words but Ansh, you have become an inseparable part of mine. When they pointed the gun at you, I felt as if I'd die agar aapko kuch hua to. I don't know from when Ansh par ab aapke bina rehan hi nahi hai," she said while sobbing making a few tears fall from his eyes too.