9

Nidal POV

What should I do?? I stroked her back because I really didn't know what to do and I couldn't think of anything else. After she calmed down, she looked at me. Her beautiful blue eyes were filled with tears."We have to go to Ben" I wasn't sure about that. It's true that Ben lives two streets away, but we were still in danger,

So after a while I nodded. We both went to the luggage room. We packed only the important things and set off. The whole way I looked around to see if I could see anyone.

After some time we reached Ben's barracks. I rang the bell
N: Bye.
B: Hi, what do you need?
N: Look, first we'll go inside and lock all the entrances and exits everywhere.

When I finished that sentence I took Salish's hand and led her inside. I looked at Ben a bit. He was in shock. Well, that will be the explanation.

Ben locked everything and then sat down on the couch with us. Of course he was interested in what we were doing here, so my explanation began. When I finished, I looked at him. He was wide-eyed and couldn't believe his ears.

Immediately Salish started saying that everything will be fine and she just nodded her head and tried to at least smile a little. I felt sorry for her.

I looked at them, but after a while I looked away from the window. I shouldn't have done that. I saw the outline of a figure standing there looking at me.

I nudged Ben to turn around. I kept staring at the outline.
B: What is…..

Suddenly we were all looking at the outline. It didn't take long for the outline or rather figure to take off. We were all startled at once. Neither of us expected that.
I looked at Ben and Salish. Both of them had a frightened expression. I can't say that I don't either, but not as much as they do. I expected it to happen. As we walked to Ben's, I had the feeling that someone was watching us.

We had to hide. I know Ben has a lot of wonderful hiding places.

Short chapter, but I hope you liked it. Now I have less free time, so I will try to write as much as possible