10.

Salish POV

They all had frightened expressions. We were sitting on the couch and I kept looking at that place. At that one place where we glimpsed the outline of a figure. I was very scared. I asked myself. What now? What are we going to do now?? where are my parents??

Until I couldn't stand it and tears started to fall from my eyes. Only first one then another and another. I tried to calm down, but I didn't know how.  Then a hand grabbed my shoulder and pulled me closer. It was Nidal. He wrapped me in a hug and I rested my head on his shoulder.

He started stroking my hair and saying that everything will be fine. I don't know why, but every time I smell his scent, I calm down. After I calmed down, he released me from his grip. I was sad that this moment didn't last long, but whatever. I looked around me. Everything was still in place, I just didn't see Ben.

I asked Nidal where Ben was. " Rest in peace Salish. He told me he needed to jump off" he smiled. His smile is so sweet. God, what is this boy doing to me? I had to smile back and nodded too

I wanted to get up but suddenly I felt pressure on my side. Another hand and again from Nidal. I was surprised. Suddenly I felt another pressure, this time on my shoulder. I looked over my shoulder and saw Nidal's head resting on my shoulder.

His eyes were closed. He must have fallen asleep. I didn't want to wake him up. He was cute when he slept. I smiled at him.

I don't even know how long I sat there. When suddenly Nidal jerked his head. He was obviously having a nightmare. It didn't take long for Nidal to wake up. He didn't look like he got much sleep.

He wiped his eyes and then crouched. I watched his movements the whole time. Of course, I looked at him seriously "inconspicuously" and he didn't notice it "at all". "How long are you going to look at me?" I immediately turned to the other side. I just heard him chuckle.

Suddenly he grabbed my chin and turned my head so that I was looking into his eyes. We looked into each other's eyes for a moment. I tried to read something from them but I didn't read anything. I don't know what he found funny, but suddenly he started laughing quietly. He let go of my chin.

Then I realized that Ben had been gone for a long time. "Look, Ben hasn't been gone for a long time" I looked at him and he also realized it now.

We both quickly got up and ran. When we finally arrived at the location, no one was there. There was a stain on the floor. Red spot. BLOOD

That chapter came out earlier than I expected. I hope you liked it. What do you think happened?