15

Y/n

Monday, March 25
5:00 p.m

The weekend went by so fast, that it still felt like it was Friday. Heat rushes to my cheeks remembering the last word Toshi whispered in my ear before they all came rushing with the water hoes.

"What are you blushing about miss girl?" Kimi asks right away.

I pushed my thoughts away and looked at her to see her looking at me sideways with a smirk.

"Nothing." I playfully roll my eyes and continue to read.

We are sitting in the living room as we study for our final exam, we have been doing this since the weekend, she would come over and we would get to work.

I feel like giving up on life! I don't even know what to do with school anymore.

"We should become strippers." Kimi chuckles.

"I think we should I can't with this anymore!" I cried out, dipping my head in the book.

"But it's okay! We are going to get through this! This is our last week so three more classes to go." She says in excitement.

"You are right." I sigh and push the book back down. "The sooner I start the sooner I get this over with." I let out a yawn before I got back to studying.

~ 2 hours later ~

"I'm home," Toshi calls out as he comes in through the door.

I look up with a smile, "hello." I wave and stare at him for a few more seconds before l look back down.

The way my chest warms up every time I look at him is kinda scary.

"I think I should get going." Kimi interrupts my thoughts.

"Yeah, let me take you," I say putting my pencil back down and staring up.

"Oh no," she quickly says. "It's the next apartment." She chuckles.

"Oh yeah." I chuckle.

We started cleaning up our work and once we finished I walked her out of the door and watched as she disappeared down the hall.

I let out a breath go back inside and get ready to do my night routine before bed.

Friday, April 5
3:00 p.m

"Graduates of the University of Tokyo, congratulations you have worked hard. You deserve to be proud of this achievement, and to take this opportunity to celebrate! Congratulations graduates of class 2024." The principal announces.

And with that, this comes to an end, we all clap and stand up ready to walk out.

"You did it!" Kimi runs to me.

"I know!" I cried as I brought her into a hug.

"I'm so proud of you!" Hinata whispers as she joins in our hug.

"I'll miss you girls," Kimi whispers.

"Me too." Me and Hinata chuckle.

We broke away from our hug and I noticed Toshi coming this way with Tendou by his side, as well as Sebastian.

"Hello." I shyly wave at them.