018~𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓵𝓯𝓸𝔂𝓼

In the morning, the children arrived at the Burrow, the Weasleys' home. Fred expertly opened the window to unlock the door, and the young ones gingerly stepped inside. The twins, captivated by their surroundings, glanced around in awe. An extraordinary clock adorned the wall, with only a solitary hand and no numerical markings. Encircling its periphery were inscriptions such as 'Time to make tea', 'Time to feed the chickens' and 'You're late.' The dishes themselves were engaged in washing, and the mantelpiece boasted an assortment of books, stacked three layers deep, each bearing captivating titles like 'Charm Your Own Cheese', 'Enchantment in Baking' and 'One Minute Feasts - It's Magic!' Elizabeth's ears perked up as an old radio, positioned adjacent to the sink, announced the forthcoming 'Witching Hour' with the singing sorceress, Celestina Warbeck.

"It's not much, but it is home," Ron modestly remarked. Elizabeth gazed at him incredulously and exclaimed, "It's wonderful!"

Suddenly, their tranquility was disrupted by an ominous "Where have you been!?"

The children were jolted in fright. Mrs. Weasley, with a fiery countenance, stood in the doorway, her accusing glare directed at her sons. However, when she turned her attention to the twins, a sweet smile graced her lips. 

"Harry, my dear, how wonderful to see you! And you, Elizabeth, sweetie, how pretty you have become!" 

She pivoted back to her sons, her voice filled with exasperation, "Empty beds! No note! Missing car! You could have died! You could have been seen!"

Ron protested passionately, "They were starving them, Mum! Bars were on their window!" Mrs. Weasley retorted with a resounding bark, "Well then, Ronald Weasley, you better pray I do not install bars on your window!" 

Her tone softened instantaneously as she turned to Harry and Elizabeth, "Come along, Harry, Ellie. It is time for a delightful breakfast." 

At that moment, a young girl with fiery red locks came bounding down the stairs. Ginny interrupted their exchange, asking, "Mummy, have you seen my jumper?" Mrs. Weasley replied in a gentle tone, "Yes, dear. It is on the cat." 

After catching sight of the twins, Ginny extended her smile to Elizabeth with warmth and radiance. However, when her eyes met Harry's, they widened in astonishment. "Hello," Harry greeted timidly, and Ginny immediately ran off. 

Perplexed by Ginny's reaction, he asked, "W-what did I do?" Ron nonchalantly interjected, "Ginny. She's been talking about you all summer. Bit annoying, really."

Momentarily, Mr. Weasley entered the room. "Good morning, Weasleys," he cheerfully greeted them. In unison, the children replied, "Good morning, Dad." Mr. Weasley exclaimed with visible excitement, "What a night! Nine raids! Nine!" 

Elizabeth glanced at Ron, bewildered. Ron promptly clarified, "Dad works at the Ministry of Magic. In the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts Office. Dad loves Muggles. Thinks they're fascinating."

Mr. Weasley took a seat and inquisitively asked the twins, "Well, now. Ah, and who are you?" Harry promptly responded, "Oh, sorry, sir. I am Harry, sir, Harry Potter." Elizabeth chimed in, "And I am his twin sister, Elizabeth." 

Astonished, Mr. Weasley exclaimed, "Good Lord! Ron has told us so much about the both of you. When did you arrive?" Mrs. Weasley interjected with a somber tone, "They arrived this morning. Your sons recklessly flew that enchanted car of yours to Surrey and back last night."

"How did it go?" the man asked with curiosity, earning a stern glance from his wife. Mr. Weasley quickly composed himself, endeavoring not to laugh, and corrected himself, "I mean...that was gravely improper, dear boys. A most imprudent action indeed!"