026~𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓮?!

Harry dipped his quill in the inkwell, carefully letting a drop of ink fall onto the diary page. As the ink disappeared into the paper, Harry proceeded to write a message.

"My name is Harry Potter," he wrote.

The message faded away, replaced by a new one.

"Hello, Harry Potter, my name is Tom," the diary responded.

Harry was taken aback by this unexpected reply. He quickly wrote another message.

"Do you know anything about the Chamber of Secrets?" Harry inquired.

The diary's response was simple and to the point. "Yes," it replied.

Seeking more information, Harry asked, "Can you tell me?"

But the diary's answer was disappointing. "No," it said.

Feeling frustrated and defeated, Harry reluctantly put his quill aside.
However, the diary had one more revelation in store.

"But I can show you," it suggested. "Let me take you back fifty years ago."

As the pages of the diary flipped, Harry noticed the words '13th June' appearing on one of them. Suddenly, the pages began to glow, surrounding Harry and transporting him into the past.

When Harry reappeared, he found himself in the familiar setting of the Hogwarts Entrance Hall. Spotting an older boy on the staircase, Harry approached him.

"Excuse me, are you Tom?" Harry asked, hoping for a response. But Tom remained unresponsive.

"Hello, can you hear me?" Harry tried again.

As if to interrupt their conversation, four wizards carried a lifeless student's body down the stairs.

Just then, a younger version of Dumbledore appeared on the staircase, capturing both Harry and Tom's attention.

"Dumbledore," Harry called out, surprised by the sight.

Dumbledore acknowledged the young man and said, "It is not wise to be wandering around at this late hour, Tom."

Tom nodded in understanding. "Yes, Professor, I suppose I... I had to see for myself if the rumors were true."

Dumbledore confirmed, "I'm afraid they are, Tom. They are true."

Concerned about the potential closure of Hogwarts, Tom asked, "About the school as well? I don't have a home to go to. They wouldn't really close Hogwarts, would they, Professor?"

Understanding the boy's plight, Dumbledore sighed. "I understand, Tom, but I'm afraid Headmaster Dippet may have no choice."

Seeking a solution, Tom pondered, "Sir, if it all stopped... if the person responsible was caught..."
Dumbledore observed him for a moment before asking, "Is there something you wish to tell me?"

Tom hesitated for a moment before finally responding, "No, sir. Nothing."
Dumbledore's gaze intensified, suggesting that he suspected more than what Tom was letting on. But ultimately, he relented.

"Very well then. Off you go," said Dumbledore.

Tom bid his professor goodnight and began to walk away.

Curiosity getting the better of him, Harry decided to follow him down one of the Hogwarts corridors. Eventually, Tom reached a door and, pointing his wand, entered. Inside, Harry discovered a younger version of Hagrid holding a large box.

"Let's get you out of there," Hagrid said, speaking into the box.

Tom's presence interrupted their conversation.