019~𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓵𝓲𝓪

Arriving at King's Cross, Harry, Elizabeth, Ron, Ginny, Percy, Fred, George, Mr. and Mrs. Weasley hastened to catch the Hogwarts Express before its departure. Mr. Weasley urged the children, "It's 10:58! Let's hurry, the train will be leaving any moment!" 

Mrs. Weasley commanded, "Fred, George, Percy, you go first!" Fred led the way by pushing his cart through the barrier to Platform 9¾, followed by Percy and George. Mrs. Weasley reassured her daughter, patting her on the back, "Come on, Ginny." Pushing her cart, Ginny sprinted through the wall, followed by Mr. and Mrs. Weasley. Harry turned to Ron and Elizabeth, "Let's go."

The trio pushed their carts directly towards the wall. However, instead of seamlessly passing through, Harry unexpectedly collided with it, tumbling over. Ron lost control of his cart and fell over as well. Elizabeth rushed to their side, ensuring they were unharmed. 

"Why can't we get through?" Harry asked, panic creeping into his voice. "I don't know," his sister replied, touching the wall and discovering the once permeable bricks had solidified. "The gateway sealed itself for some reason."

As a clock chimed, the three looked up, realizing it was already 11 a.m. "The train leaves exactly at 11:00. We've missed it!" Harry exclaimed fearfully. Ron glanced at the clock in horror, then turned back to the twins. "Guys, if we can't pass, perhaps Mum and Dad can't return either."

Harry suggested, "Maybe we should wait by the car." Suddenly, a mischievous smirk played across Elizabeth's face. "The car, guys, the car." The boys stared at her, puzzled by her idea.

The Ford Anglia ascended into the sky, with Elizabeth in the driver's seat, Harry beside her, and Ron in the back. 

"Ellie, do you actually know how to drive this?" Harry asked, trembling with trepidation. "No, I don't," she admitted, "but how else are we going to reach Hogwarts?" 

The car hurtled towards the clock tower of the train station. Harry exclaimed, "Watch out!" The girl swiftly turned the steering wheel, narrowly avoiding a collision with the clock tower. 

"Guys, I believe most Muggles aren't accustomed to witnessing a flying car," Harry quipped. Ron concurred, "Right. There's an invisibility button, press it!" Harry pressed the button, rendering the car invisible. 

However, after a while, it reappeared. "Oh no! The Invisibility Booster must be broken," Harry exclaimed, repeatedly pressing it in vain. 

"Well, come on then, Ellie. Let's go lower. We must find the train," Ron said. Elizabeth descended, flying the car just above the train tracks on a viaduct. 

"Now, all we need to do is catch up with the train. We can't be far behind," Harry declared. Suddenly, a shrill whistle pierced the air. Elizabeth inquired, "Do you hear that?" "We must be getting closer," Ron replied. "Hold on..."

As the three slowly turned around, their eyes widened in horror. They emitted bloodcurdling screams when they beheld the train hurtling towards them. Thinking quickly, the girl veered the car out of harm's way, sending them into a wild and uncontrollable flight around the viaduct.

While soaring above the train, Harry abruptly tumbles out of the car, but with great effort, he manages to seize hold of his door. 

Panic fills Elizabeth's voice as she exclaims, "Harry! Hold on!" Balancing the wheel, she reaches out for his hand, desperately striving to steady the vehicle. Harry strains to grasp her hand, but regrettably, his grip proves fleeting. Ultimately, he succeeds in clasping his sister's hand, and she valiantly pulls him back into the car. Ron, seated in the back, remains frozen, utterly speechless. "I think we have found the train," he mutters.