❤️‍🔥 Hurting her ❤️‍🔥

Ryan.....

"I missed you, Ryan.... I missed you so much....", Caroline said landing in my arms. I was startled by her sudden action and was literally pissed off at the same time. I hold her shoulder and was about to push her back when I heard a thud voice. My eyes moved into the direction of the sound to know where it was coming from and my eyes fell on Lizz. She was standing right there at the entrance of my cabin with a box in her hands.

Worst timing, Lizz. This is not what you are thinking.

I could feel her heart breaking and even though it didn't make a sound, I can tell you it broken into pieces

I could feel her heart breaking and even though it didn't make a sound, I can tell you it broken into pieces. Her eyes were filled up with the tears but hidden with anger and it was shattering me from inside.

What is happening?

For a moment, our eyes were glued to each where hers was asking me undefined questions and mine was giving her just one answer, Please don't misinterpret, Lizz.

It's not her fault. She doesn't deserve this. God, What are you doing to us?

I have been missing this beautiful face since morning and now even though she was here in front of me, I didn't know what to do now.

All I wanted is to push this bitch out of my way and rush to my Lizz grabbing her in my arms. But I couldn't because the fate was not in my favour I guess.

Explaining her anything right now would only make the situation worse. And I can't put her on stake at any cost. So, I have to maintain my calmness to figure out everything going on.

I'm sorry, Lizz. I'm doing this just for us! Please forgive me....

And I was helpless at that moment. Helpless to see her breaking because of me. I could feel our precious two weeks fading away.

God, Help me.... I can't do this to her.

Few hours before....

When I came to the office this morning, I felt something strange. You know that when you have given so much to a single place, you can even smell the air around you. But I ignored the fact and reached my cabin to check the meetings for the entire day.

Five hours went in a flow as I was having back to back meetings. I wasn't able to text a single message to Lizz as the projects were really hectic and it needed my attention.

I thought to call her directly once I get all these done. I have kept a surprise gift for her in the wardrobe. I'm sure she has received it by now. It's the same watch I got for her all the way from Hawaii. I wanted to gift her once we reach back to our home to make her remember our good times. Our best time.

God, I'm already missing her.

I was checking up all the files but on the other hand, I was also being restless. During all the time, I could feel like I was being eyed on. Like something is fishy. But don't know why?