Coming out

Carla's pov

I am currently in the kitchen trying to study for my English finals who were only three days away. I haven't spoken much to the girls since everyone is studying dro the exams. Even Kate. The practices were pretty much the only times we would all gather and talk a bit. I was now reaching the end of the third chapter of my English book when I saw the clock and realized that in twenty minutes I had to be at practice. I hurriedly put on a pair of grey sweatpants and one red crop top that revealed a bit of my boobs uper valley but I didn't have much time to get ready so with that I took my keys and left. When I finally arrived at the gym, practice had just started and I jogged my way over at Bluder apologizing for me being late. She said that it was fine since none of the athletes needed help just yet. I got to my office and settled my things down and reading about some biology stuff. Pretty boring so I won't get into that now. Anyways after a while a certain brunette got into the office limping a bit. I turned my head to look at her and then her leg which she didn't seem to step on pretty clearly. "Hey Carla. I think I may have sprained my ankle" she said hissing at the pain. I nod and signal for her to sit down "alright so I am going to put slight pressure to see how bad it is. You feel any pain you let me know okay?" I asked and she nodded. After a while of me putting pressure on her ankle to see where it hurt I finally let go and see Caitlin exhale sharply. "Alright so I believe you've sprained your ankle. Which means that you should be grateful that you don't have a game until two weeks from now. If you rest it you will be able to play. You gotta be careful though hottie" I explained winking at the end. I saw her kinda blush but she just nodded not saying anything. "Don't you hide that blush from me honey. Let me see" I said getting her to look at me in the eyes. I bite my lip as we keep eye contact. "Kate told me tonight we would be gathering at our dorm. I better see you you there" I said "wouldn't miss it darling " she responded standing up facing me with confidence. I didn't expect that but it kinda turned me on. She winked at me before leaving and I was left there dumbfounded. Look who suddenly got confidence.

Caitlin's pov

Alright I can't believe I just did that. Like, there's no way I called her baby AND winked at her. Fuck this I need her. It's no way I will be managing to control my feelings towards her. I want to tell Kate that I am gay and that I want her best friend. But I think it's way up forward to just say it. Anyways I text kate to meet me at the gym as I walked out the lockers. "Hey what's up? It seemed important" she asked worried. I took a deep breath and looked at her "look I need to tell you something but you need to keep your chil okay?" I asked and she nodded waiting for me to continue. "I am gay" I said pausing waiting for her expression and shortly after I follow with "..and I want your best friend". When I said the last part Kate's eyes got wider than before and let me tell you that her jaw actually dropped. After a minute the shock passed and she started jumping up and down from happiness saying that I finally admitted it. "Wait so you're not mad that I want Carla?" I asked confused. "are you fucking with me right now?? I ship you guys since Carla stepped on Iowa. I told her to ask you out but she said she didn't know if you were gay!!! Fuck Caitlin congratsss" she said and she hugged me tightly. I leg out a laugh and hug her back relieved to know that Carla was into me. When we pulled away from the hug I started rumbling about her to Kate letting her know about everything I felt while she touched my back of called me nicknames. She was listening like her life depended on it and honestly I loved how much she wanted to help. She told me to make a move on her tonight after I told her what happened it the office earlier. "dude you flirted back so now you gotta make a move. She has been doing extreme things with you to tell you she liked you man. She even scratched your back for you to sleep. Come on" she said and I smiled at the memory. We only knew each other a couple weeks now so it seemed a bit urgent. Although I decided to do something tonight to show her that I like her. After a while I got to my dorm and showered pretty quick and took a quick nap. When the alarm went off it was 8pm so I had to get up and get ready to head over at Kate's and Carla's dorm. I got on some grey sweatpants and a black tank top revealing my muscles and headed to their dorm. As I knocked a happy Kate answered the door whistling to me saying that I looked good. I thanked her and got in to be met with almost all the friend group. I couldn't help but notice that Carla was not there. "Carla's showering so she'll be out in a sec" Kate assured me and I nodded making my way to Gabbie who was sitting on the couch. "Hey you guys how about we play some truth or dare?" Hannah asked and we all agreed. Just then Carla came in wearing shorts and a white crop top revealing her abs. She smirked at me and sat down beside me. "Alright who goes first?" Kate asks "on what?" Carla asked confused "we are playing truth or dare" Kate explained and she nodded "aight I'll go first hit me up" Hannah said. "Okay truth or dare bro" Kate asked and Hannah picked truth "have you ever got blackout drunk on a parking lot?" She asked and Hannah said yes making us all tease her about it. Couple rounds later comes my turn "aight Cait truth or dare" Gabbie asked and I picked truth "what is your biggest secret untill now?" She asked and I laughed to myself knowing already the answer to the question "Probably that I'm gay" I said and everyone was in shock. I look over at Carla who is now slightly blushing making me smirk to myself. Many questions of how I figured it out etc etc followed. After a while we got on with the game and now it was Carla's turn "dare" she said and Kate gave her a bottle of tequila. "Okay so I dare you to pour liquor down Caitlin's abs and then drink it from there" she said I look at her in a you did not just do that type of way and she smiled at me. I look at Carla who took the bottle from the blonde's hands and made her way over to me. I hear 'ooos' from the back but just flip them off. "take off your shirt" she demanded and I happily obliged but I didn't make it seem that obvious. Once my tank top was off I laid down the couch waiting for her to pour liquor on me. When the cold liquid touched my skin a small gasp slipped through my lips making her smile. But before I could even process what's happening I felt her tongue run through my abs.
God it was such a bad idea to agree on this. Now I am horny and her tongue is right above where I want it.

Hiiii people. I hope y'all are great. We got a bit action here. I hope you will enjoy this chapter and I'll see you again on the next one!

xoxo your favorite author ❤️