Night out

Nika's pov

I was really happy to see Carla again. She's my best friend honest. We might fuck around but she's still my bestie and I know her well enough to see that she's hurt even though she doesn't want to admit it. Me and the girls try to cheer her up and I can see that it's working. Kk announced that we would all get drunk tonight and believe it or not not even Paige objected. We were all doing shots of tequila and competed to see who would down the most fo them. We played on teams and me and Carla were together and kk and Paige was on the other team. I downed 6 shots and Carla made it to 12 which is both impressive and concerning. Paige made it to 10 while kk did 7 which gave us the win. "Yeah baby!!!" I said and turn to high five Carla. She returned the gesture. "Yo guys wanna play spin the bottle with us??" A random chick we had met earlier offered and we all agreed. We were like ten people in the circle. First up was a girl named Alyssa. The bottle landed on Paige who didn't waste any time. She got up and kissed the girl leaving her blushing as she went back to her seat. Couple rounds in all of us had pretty much kissed everyone even me, Paige, Kk and Carla had kissed each other which we didn't mind cause it was just a game. Paige said that she wanted to dance and we all decided along with the other group of girls to get on the dancefloor. Kk was dancing with a random chick and so was Paige which was fine cause they had agreed with Azzi to see other people too for now. Me and Carla are dancing together. The alcohol making it's way to my brain I started rubbing myself towards her and she seemed to enjoy herself while her hands were gripping my waist pulling me for more. As we dance friends by Chase Atlantic started playing through the speakers and just then she turned me around and kissed me lustfully. God that girl knows how to kiss I thought to myself. She smiled against my lips as if she had read my thoughts and pulled me closer. I know myself and I knew right then and there that I wanted her touch. I knew this was a bit off because she was more drunk than I was so I tried to not go much further until she really wanted it. The tension was thick and I could see that neither Paige nor Kk were planning on returning to the hotel and that didn't go unnoticed by Carla. "wanna get outta here pretty girl?" She asked breaking the kiss for us to breath. I nodded eagerly as I wanted her too much. She called an Uber who got us back to the hotel. She might not be that drunk since she could speak perfectly clear with the driver. She guided me to the elevator where once we got in and the doors closed I threw myself at her. She smiled against my lips and I could feel her hand making it's way up my ass making me smirk. "Jump" she said with both her hands on my ass and I did as I was told. Once the doors open she made her way to our door and we got in without breaking the kiss. She locked the door and placed me on the couch. She took of her shirt and helped me take of my dress leaving her in her jeans and bra and me only with my underwear on. She made her way down my neck while steadying herself on top of me. "Fuck I missed this" she whispered down on my skin sending shivers down my spine as she placed kisses on top of my breasts. "Me too baby. But stop teasing I need you" I said and she looked up at me smirking as she made her way slowly down my panties. Once she took them off she placed kisses in between my thighs slowly getting to where I needed her more. The moment her lips touched my clit I arched my back on the sensation. She was looking at me the whole time she was eating me out. Studying every move and every sound I made "holy fuck baby don't stop" I breathed as I was slowly reaching my high. As she heard that I saw her smirk and I then felt her finger inside me without a warning. "FUCK CARLA PLEASE" I screamed as she pumped her finger inside me while eating me out without letting me catch a break. "You like this baby?" She asked and I nodded eagerly making her chuckle a bit. I can feel that I was close but she told me to hold it as long as I can. "oh fuck C I'm gonna-" without being able to finish my sentence my mouth hung open as I was cumming allover her finger. "Good girl " I heard her praise me making me smile tiredly. She sucked her finger before getting up to kiss me making me taste myself on her lips. Once she pulled away she got up and carried me to my room. I was looking at her as she changed smiling at her. "you good doll?" She asked me as she laid down beside me "yeah that was awesome. I will get you back soon baby don't worry" I said and she chuckled "good cause one thing I do remember is that you give really good head and I missed that for sure" she said and she pulled me in her arms. She checked her phone for the time and I could see many notifications which she ignored and put her phone on the nightstand before pulling me completely in her hug. She kissed my forehead and didn't notice that I was smiling already. She looked at me confused and spoke up "what?" She asked confused laughing slightly. Tomorrow was her birthday and she didn't know we had planned a surprise for her since she doesn't like to make a big deal for her birthday. I shrug and look up at her "nothingg" I said and she smiled. Shortly after she fell asleep and I scrolled down Instagram a bit before drifting off to sleep as well.

Carla's pov

I wake up with a raging headache and a bad stomach. I look to my side and see a naked Nika still sleeping on top of me. I smiled at the view before that feeling was replaced with a sudden growl of my stomach. I gently put her head on the pillow as I rushed to the toilet leaving my whole internal world to the toilet. After I threw up three times I stayed on the floor gathering my strength to get back up. When I managed to stay on my feet I brushed my teeth two times before making my way to the bedroom only to see Nika still sleeping. I headed to the living room to pick the scattered clothes around and put them back to the bedroom. My phone rang and I rushed to get out of the room so that I wouldn't wake Nika up. I sigh as I see who was calling me it was Caitlin. "You need something Clark?" I said trying to keep my voice low. "Please I need to talk with you C where are you??" She said and I tried to control myself as much as possible "I don't have anything to say to you Caitlin. I thought we had something which we clearly didn't it's no big deal" I sat down at the couch as I sighed away from the headphone "please Carla I need to explain what you saw it wasn't like that!!" She said defensively. I really wanted to hear her but something inside me didn't want to talk to her. I had to though. "Fine. I'm at Nika's hotel so I can't leave now. I'll see you when I get back to campus" I said and hung up without letting her speak. I look over to the door of Nika's room seeing Nika wearing only a big shirt that covered her thighs stand there with a sympathetic smile. I smiled at her back and she came to the couch and sat beside me signalling for me to get in for a hug. I sighed as she knew exactly how I felt and honestly I was grateful I didn't have to explain myself to her. She just knew. And that helped me a lot. She caressed my cheek as she pulled me closer to the hug as a tear threatened to leave my eye. She kissed my forehead and made me look up at her "don't cry today birthday girl. It's really not worth it" she whispered softly and I just nodded sniffling and shoving myself deep in her arms. We stayed like that for a while until Nika got a call from Paige who said that they were coming to the room I got up and unlocked the door and returned to my previous seat slowly getting lost in my own thoughts while Nika looked at me worried.

And another one todayy. I'm making progress y'all gotta admit. Let's keep the tension with Caitlin and Carla going. This is a chapter where we appreciate our beloved Nika BUT let's see what Caitlin wants to sayy. Stay tuned cutiess and enjoy!

xoxo your favorite author 💋