5

(MISCHAS POV)

Honestly, being here is WACK. I am stuck with mostly annoying ginger, and my telephone is not working! But warehouse is pretty dope! Noel is not all that bad compared to others. After exploration, the other 3 tell us what they found.

"While we were exploring, I noticed a strange room. when we entered it, there was a bunch of storage containers that were filled with things that seemed like, useful?" "𝑾𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚? 𝑾𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒈𝒐 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓! 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒂." He says while glaring at me. "You are a very dramatic man." He rolls his eyes at me. "Lets not fight right now!" Loud girl says. "𝑶𝒉 𝒔𝒉𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒄𝒆𝒂𝒏." Noel says than scoffs  "Oh be quiet hungry hombre meal." I laugh and Noel glares at me again. "When do we go back? We should look through the items as we did not get to as much while we were in there."  "Let's go then!"

(NOELS POV)

We follow the 3 around the warehouse waiting to see this room. I try and keep a distance from Mischa after what happened last time, I look at him and he just smirks at me. I roll my eyes and keep moving along. We finally enter the room and woah, That's A LOT of boxes. I open one and a SHIT ton of dust blows into my face. I start coughing a lot. "You okay?" Mischa asks concerned. "I'm fine" I say in between coughs. We look through the boxes and some of the items are random. Clown nose, Some random parts of a carnival game, t-shirt souvenir, pretty much what you would expect from a warehouse next to a fall fair. "𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆, 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒔." 𝒊 ask. "Just keep looking!" She shouts back. I sigh and continue to rummage through the crate full of costumes and random stuff from the fair. Mischa kneels down next to me and takes me by surprise. "Here, let me help." "𝑶𝒉 𝒖𝒉..𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔?.." I say confused. We rummage through the crate and our hands accidentally touch. "𝑶𝒉 𝒖𝒎.. 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚!..." I say embarrassed. After a while of the two of us searching the crate, we find a few things. A flashlight, 12 batteries, a couple of books, candles, a lighter, and some bandaids. "𝑮𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕! 𝑾𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝒍𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔!" He just smiles at me, it unsettles me a bit.

We return to the others to our main area with what we found. Damn, they found way better things than us. They found SLEEPING BAGS?, matches, some random board games, and newspapers. "Woah, we actually did pretty good today!" Constance exclaims excitedly.

Mischa and Ricky set up the sleeping bags, Constance and ocean just chat. I'm zoning out a bit, I'm thinking of.. MISCHA?!?! That's stupid, I shouldn't be..! I mean sure he's kind of funny but that doesn't ch- "You good? you look like you've just seen a ghost." I hear that same voice that has been playing in my head that I can't get out. "𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒉!..𝒀𝒖𝒑!.. 𝒕𝒐𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒆! 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕!" WHY WOULD I SAY THAT??? He gives me a weird look and says "Alright, if you say so. The sleeping bags are set up." He walks away before I can say anything else. My face has turned a little red... whatever. Constance Ricky and ocean have already picked their bags, which just leaves two empty ones next to each other... FUCK.

__________________________________

Sorry this chapter was short 😭 PLS PRETTY PLS GIVE RECCOMENDATIONS!! ily guys who r reading this 🫶🫶 Ik im not the best writer but Ty!! I really like writing this! Idk how to write Ricky 🥲 pls tell me how to!!