4

(NOELS POV)

It's been 5 minutes since I've returned to the group and it's just me Mischa and Ricky. Ricky is zoning out and I'm just awkwardly sitting there picking at my nails. I mean, Mischa is kind of funny... we just got to know each other recently and he's not that bad! I mean sure he's a teenage alcoholic but... it doesn't matter anymore. "We're back!" I hear the familiar voice say. Constance comes in the room with ocean who's rubbing her eyes. Her eyes are red and her nose is stuffy. She sits right next to me and I'm not going to lie... it's pretty awkward. "What do we even do here? Like is there anything to keep us entertained?" "I mean, we can explore? We should all split up into different rooms and explore the warehouse!" Constance says excitedly "Me Ricky and ocean will go together and Mischa and Noel you two can go together!" I look over at Mischa who just shrugs. "𝑰'𝒎 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕!" "Meet back here in 20?" We all agree and split up.

Me and Mischa just walk around. He seems nonchalant but this warehouse is SCARY!! "𝑼𝒎 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒂.. 𝑾𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌.." "Why? You scared?" He asks in a teasing way. "𝑵𝑶!" I hit him lightly jokingly for that comment. "𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒘𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒑!" I lie. "Sure..." he says sarcastically. I side eye him and we continue walking.

We enter a room that seems like a storage area. "Hey Noel" "𝑯𝒎?" "When we were playing 21 questions, you say you are afraid of spiders yes?" He asks. "𝒀𝒆𝒔...𝒘𝒉𝒚?" I say concerned. Suddenly, this man PICKS UP A SPIDER FROM A CORNER AND STARTS CHASING ME AROUND WITH IT. "𝑨𝑨𝑨𝑨𝑨𝑨𝑨𝑨𝑯𝑯𝑯𝑨𝑲𝑺𝑱𝑺𝑺𝑱 𝑮𝑬𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑭𝑼𝑪𝑲 𝑨𝑾𝑨𝒀!" im screaming at the top of my lungs and he just LAUGHS AT ME!! "𝑴𝑰𝑺𝑪𝑯𝑨 𝑰 𝑺𝑾𝑬𝑨𝑹 𝑻𝑶 𝑮𝑶𝑫. 𝑷𝑼𝑻 𝑰𝑻 𝑫𝑶𝑾𝑵 𝑰𝑴 𝑺𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑶𝑼𝑺!" I yell at him. Eventually he chases me back to the meeting spot, where the others are waiting for us and looking at us confused. I run behind the others. Jesus, I  probably would have died if I wasn't dead already. After a while of me yelling at him while he dies of laughter, the other 3 tell us about what they found while exploring the warehouse.

_________________________________

okay idk who's POV to put tmmrw so tell me!! give me recommendations too!! okay I'm gonna go to sleep now bye!! 🫶