15

(NOELS POV)

I hesitate a bit before answering "𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒉...𝒘𝒉𝒚?" He smirks "We have something in common." He jokes, I huff "𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒚" I say while crossing my arms. "Oh yeah? Then why are you blushing?" "𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓. 𝑯𝒆𝒚! 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏!" "oh yeah" "𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒍? 𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖?" "Well....I'm actually not so sure myself. But I'll just say what you want to hear." What does that mean- "I like you, Noel." WOAH. I mean, I GUESS I DONT MIND THAT!! I take it back, ocean I'm not gonna get you back, I OWE YOU. I stay there in stunned silence for a bit before speaking up, my face flushed crimson red "𝑼𝒎... 𝑰 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐𝒐." I say avoiding eye contact out of embarrassment. "𝑫𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑?" he shrugs "Do you?" I nod "Its official then." He says. OHHHH MYYY GOD. Like last night, he cups my face and leans in again, capturing my lips in another kiss. This time, it feels less rushed. I put my hands on his shoulders and close my eyes. "WOAH." GOD DAMMIT.

We both turn to look at Ocean, my face a mixture of embarrassed and annoyed. "What do you want?" Mischa asked irritated, WHATS WITH HER AND INTERRUPTING EVERYTHING? "Sorry didn't mean to interrupt your make out session..." she says teasingly, I swear I'm going to punch her one of these days. I would do ANYTHING to wipe that grin off her face "Yeah yeah, can you go now?" She rolls her eyes "Just try not to eat each others faces!!" She says smugly "𝑶𝒄𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝑰 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑰'𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒉 𝒚-" "Okay okay! I'm going!" She says putting her hands up defensively. She backs up and runs giggling to Constance. "Whatever." Mischa says before turning to me and leaning in again.

(CONSTANCES POV)

Ocean runs back over to me laughing "Huh? What happened?" I ask curiously. "Nothing!!" Ocean has always been a bad liar for as long as I've known her. But, I find it cute! She starts rambling but I can't pay attention to any of it. I find I can only think of her. The way she gets excited when someone listens to her talking, the way she rambles about things she likes, how she plays with her hair when she's nervous, her amazing singing voice!, how everything she does is perfect! And don't even get me started on her laugh! She's just so perfect...I really love her! But does she feel the same? Probably not... it's fine though! I'll get over it! I've been saying that since middle school though! As she talks, I am lost in her eyes! "Hey Constance! You there?" "Sorry! Yeah!" I say, she shrugs it off and continues to talk, I can't help but smile at this. But I'd never have a chance.... She's perfect! And compared to her... I'm nothing! Perfection is the only word I think of when I think of Ocean. I wanna be her... no... I want her.

__________________________________

Sorry for short chapters 😔😔😔 I LITERALLT LOVE ALL OF YOU GIYS SM ITS CRAZY. I'll work on more chapters 😋 sorry for not writing Ricky at all I have NO clue how to write him 😭 if u have any tips for writing him TELL. 🥲🥲🥲🙏🙏 who's pov next? BYEEEEEE LY!!

 🥲🥲🥲🙏🙏 who's pov next? BYEEEEEE LY!!