Chapter Four

Axton Walker

"Baby.. we haven't had alone time all week" Cas pouts, her plump bottom lip popping out. I wrap my arms loosely around her waist, kissing her forehead.

"I'm busy, sweets. Football has been taking a lot of my time. And we have that project to work on. I gotta go to the library tonight to meet with Oakley "I murmur, my eyes flickering between hers.

"He sucks" she loosely wraps her arms around my neck, stepping into my body. "Why don't you make him do the project himself? He's smart enough. Let him be useful at least" her harsh words hit me in my chest.

It's easy to pick on Oakley, because I want him. I want to wrap him in my arms, and kiss him. I want him to be close to me all the time, and soaked in my scent. But that's not something I can have. It's just my thoughts being fucked up.

It's all in my head, and I need to let it go. Because he won't ever be mine, Cassandra will be. I force a smirk, and kiss her temple. My lips linger near her ear. "We can fuck in the library after, okay?" She shivers, and when I pull away she has a big grin.

"Okay babe" she places a kiss on my cheek, and then we're going our separate ways to class. On the way, I ran into Ford.

"Staying away from trouble?" I ask, fixing my backpack.

"Yep" he avoids my eyes, looking around.

"You're looking for him, right now" jealousy surges forward, squeezing my stomach tightly.

"Listen man, we're just friends. He's really not that bad" Ford avoids my eyes. "He's good company"

"Are you fuckin him?" the words come out harsh, and his eyes finally snap to mine.

"N-no. What? Why would you ask that?" His eyes are wild, and he's quickly looking around. I glance around, and then I'm shoving him into the janitor's closet. I kick the door shut, pushing him into the wall.

"How long?"

"Listen Ax-"

"How long Ford?" I shove him into the wall, and his body slumps.

"Sense last year. But we don't fuck" his words fly out quickly. "It's just hand jobs and blow jobs. I-Im gay man. And he's the only outed kid" his words are coated in panic. "You can't tell the guys"

"Stop fucking Oakley" my vision blurs, my stomach churning. He can't be fucking Ford. Ford's a little pussy, and not worth Oakley's time.

"It's not that simple man" Ford shoves me off, but I'm back on him, pushing him harder into the wall.

"If you don't stop, I'll tell everyone Ford. Fucking everyone."

"You're gonna out me because you hate him?" His eyes flick between mine, and then he relaxes. "You want to fuck Oaks?" he asks, like he just figured out everything.

It's way deeper than wanting to fuck Oakley. I want to live inside him. I want to be around him constantly. I want our souls to be intertwined. I want him to be mine, forever. I don't want to just fuck him.

But I won't tell him that. I won't tell anyone that.

"I don't want to fuck him" a growl rumbles from my chest, my wolf pushing, pushing and pushing. The idea of fucking Ford and Oakley sends my blood on fire.

"You really against gay's then?"

"I don't give a fuck if you're gay. I give a fuck that it's Oakley."

"Why do you hate him?"

"Don't fuck with me Ford-" the door creaks open, and there he fucking is. Oakley stops in his tracks, his eyes widening.

"Oh- sorry" he goes to leave, but im shoving myself off Ford and grabbing Oakley.

"Out" I snapped at Ford. Who huffs gives Oakley a pathetic look, and then he leaves.

"I swear to god Axton I'm not dealing with your shit today" he mumbles, and im pressing him into the wall. It's dark, but I see his gray eyes. And I'm so close to his body. His heat is warming me up.

"Axton..." Oakley's quiet voice goes right to my fucking cock. My body moves closer, pressing up against his. He gasps, his eyes widening. "Axton" he shoves at me, but I don't move.

"Why Ford? He's pathetic. He's a coward "I shake my head, pressing harder into him. "He's a little bitch Oakley"

"And you, the big bad bully is better?" he challenges, raising his brows. "The guy to fucking scared to come out. Or the guy scared to death of his own dad?" my jaw clenches. "Yeah, you're a coward too"

"I didn't say I wasn't."

"Get off me, Axton" his words sound like he doesn't give a fuck. But the smell of flowers is overwhelming. Him being so close is pushing me to a high I didn't know I could feel.

I don't move, and I don't know what to say. My eyes flick between his, and he huffs. "Axton" he says my name, but it's breathless this time. Everything feels fucking fuzzy, and so fucking good.

"Is he good?"

"What?" Oakley's brows furrow, his eyes squinting.

"When he jacks you off, or sucks your cock. Is he good?" My words are meant to be harsh, but they just sound dirty.

"S-stop" I can feel his dick coming to life at the dirtiness of my words. It spurs me on.

"What do you think about when he's touching you?"

"Axton.."

"Do you think about him fucking you?" my body pushes further into him, and he actually whimpers. The sweet sound goes right to my dick. My head feels so fuzzy, like he's a drug getting me high.

"N-no. I don't want to fuck Ford"

"Who do you want to fuck, Oakley?"

"You think I'm gonna say you?" He gives a half laugh. "You have a rude awakening"

"Maybe.. But you don't think about him. So maybe next time he gets you off, you get to think about this. About me." my face moves closer, my mouth near his ear. My voice is deep, and rough. And I feel his body shiver as I speak.

"You can think about my cock in your ass. My mouth, my tongue. Me, fucking you. Someone not so fucking pathetic. Because, fuck. Baby you're so fucking hard, and all i did was touch you. Imagine me actually fucking you" the words flow easily. Like dirty talk is something we've done before.

But we haven't. I've never touched Oakley unless it was to beat his ass. His hips move forward slightly, bumping into mine.

"Axton.." he whimpers, his sweet noise, his little pants, they're driving me fucking nuts. But I can't cross that line. I won't.

So i step back, and then i get the fuck out of there. Because that fuzzy feeling he gives me? It's all consuming. It's everything.

But he's not mine. He never will be.

So I make my way to class, and try to push Oakley to the back of my mind.

Because he was right. I am a coward. And I lied.

I'm pathetic, too. 

.........

Axton gives me such mixed feelings. I can't wait to see more of him. There's gonna be so much character development I bet. 

Early access on my patreon! Check it out :)