7: JUST Friends

"Uraraka...what're you doing here...?".

    The air was stale, and the as awkward as this author's spinal structure; it felt all over the place, but it was in truth as well structured as can be.

    Camie exchanged her brown eyes between the two during the silence, hands at the hips as the two Yuuie students just stared at one another like bucks in headlights. Once Izuku said the brunettes name all silence broke loose and there wasn't a peep from the lips of any. Just shuffling toes, awkward exhales, and looks going back and forth, forth and back.

    Both of them wanted to say something further, but either could quite find the words for some reason. They did try once, but all that came out were sputters, gags, and open mouth hums of alf spoken words that tripped over the others and their own before they just stopped hoping the other would just speak.

    A rather odd smirk filled Camie's lips as she, in a elevisions sense, stared into the camera. Yet again, it was her job to break through the ice.

    "Sooo...are you two gon' kiss or somethin?", the two close friends immediately turned their heads towards the fawn haired girl, red cheeks and all, as she plucked at her nose saying way too casually, "Ya know I could just move to the other alley or smth if that's it.".

    Both quickly threw their arms forwards an upwards in defense, desperately trying to each state their own case. She couldn't understand either of them in this moment but she neither cared nor payed attention as she mostly just toned them both out with a smirk still on her mouth.

    Eventually she gave a sassy flaunt of the hips and wave of the hand as she said, "K. K. Jeez, ya never heard of a joke before? Besides, you guy'sre classmates huh? Would be preeeetty freaky if the two of you swapped spit at just classmate level.".

    "We're friends, b-but yeah your point still stands Utsushimi-San.", the green haired boy stuttered but slowly grew more casual, "I-hih-hit would be kinda, sorta, odd if we did something like that all.".

     "Heh heh, right...", Ochako rather harshly chuckled out, not quite as laid back as her green haired friend, "*Ahem*, yeah that'd be...totally weird...".

    Leaning over towards the fawn haired chick, Izuku quietly whispered over towards her with a more level-headed tone unto his breath, "Th-Thanks...I-I don't think either of us could have broken such an awkward silence.".

    Camie, in turn gave an o-kay sign with her right hand and wink, "I gotchu fam.".

    "*Ahem*, so what made you...you know, 'drop in' Uraraka?", he restated, "N-Not that, you know, I'm trying to be snoopy or whatever, just...you know curious.". 

    "Hm? Oh, yeah no, pft, I gotcha. I gotcha.", the usually bubbly girl stated rather awkwardly before retaining a calmer outlook, "I-I was sorta just walking by when I caught sight of you guys is all. Mina asked me to head out and buy her some conditioner she really likes using; Kaminari ended up using the rest of it without telling anyone, and apparently the stuff is NOT cheap to come by-hee-hee.".

    "Oof, I know that pain lol.", Utsushimi added on with an elbow nudge towards the green haired boy. To which was mostly ignored by the best friend if her bud.

    The green haired boy, in turn, gave a rather guilty hand to the back of his neck at this as he said honestly, "Yeah-hah-hah, that might be mostly my fault; Ashido lent it to me as a sort of payback for helping her study for our last math quiz, I-I guess I must have left it in the mens-room without realizing.".

    "I-hee-hee thought your hair looked fluffier than usual, Deku!", Ochako, chuckled a bubbly laugh at his words, "Well, no thanks to you Kaminari is currently being chewed out by a very spicy Mina. Luckily I remembered the brand name, so hopefully I can get this back before our class becomes a class of nineteen.".