prologue

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

After the Marley and Mid-East Alliance end a four-year war, the group of Warrior candidates on the front lines head back to their hometown. You were one of them; but unfortunately have no family to visit unlike the others. You glance at Gabi, Falco, and the rest, looking all happy to have people to be proud of them. This creates a void in your heart, not knowing the reason why, and had always thought they were gone, but it vanishes as Porco Galliard brings you in and lets you meet his own family, making the empty feeling subside.

A festival occurs as Willy Tybur visits the place, and as you, Porco, Pieck, and the kids gobble up street food, it ends with a night with long talks and alcohol that's procured. But unlike the drinking session on the trip to Liberio, Porco was not around to take care of you; leaving you with one of the kid's older brother.

A show was scheduled the next day, but you still pushed your limit on the booze. How did sleeping for a day sound to the others?

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

before reading

this story starts in the timeline of Attack on Titan's eps 65, season 4, so there are SPOILERS. if you don't wanna be spoiled, sorry, the story isn't for u :(

i do not own attack on titan and their characters that are included in this story, nor the screen caps from the anime, and some fragments of the parts of the anime. i own the plot and the mc. (you hehe jk)

if there are any mistakes, please comment on them!! ex: typos, grammar, sudden mention of 'mai'/'maisy'/'hinge' (the story is originally written with the mc being my oc, so im sorry if there are mistakes i haven't noticed/corrected yet.)

!fem reader x levi ackerman

warnings: violence, angst, profanity, spoilers