chapter 6 - the black swimsuit and the perfect kiss

Mia:
I can't help smiling. Like all the time. This woman is just so beautiful all I wa t to do is smile as well as other things. I go into the kitchen and bring out our steak.
"Here you go sweatheart"
I say as I place her plate down on the table and open a bottle of red wine.
"Thank you"
She is just perfect.

We eat and talk and laugh. It's the most fun I've had in a while. She told me all about her ex and kids and how there is no feelings between them and I was glad. We finish off our meal.
"That was the best steak I think I've ever had, did you make that?"
"I did I can give the the recipe if you like"
"I would love that. By the way why did I have to bring my swimsuit."
"Let me show you sweetheart"
I took her hand and walked her down to the basement to my private swimming pool. I could see it in her face that she was amazed I lead her to the changing rooms to let her get changed. I chose My tight red bikini, it was a bit risky but I thought asking her out was risky so I took the chance. I waited for her to get changed and when she came out she was wearing a beautiful black 2 piece. She looked gorgeous even more gorgeous then I ever could have imagined.
"You look gorgeous sweetheart"
"So do you mystery woman"
She said as she laughed.
Her laughter sent be into a trance. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with this woman. She was sweet, funny,kind and beautiful all the good things.
"Do you want to go for a swim or go into he hottub.
"Swim maybe"
"Of course sweetheart"
We held handles as we walked towards the pool. We got in at the shallow end and she fully submerged herself in the water before looked back up at me. My god she looked beautiful drenched in water.
"I must say you look gorgeous tonight sweetheart"
"You've already said that but I appreciate it"
"I know I've said it but I needed to say it again"
"Why"
" because you are the most beautiful woman I've ever met"
"Really?"
She said as she blushed
"Really"
I whispered
"Well I must say you don't look to bad yourself"
She said as she laughed
"Thank you sweetheart"
"What do you see in me mia, your this gorgeous woman and I'm just me"
"Just you sweetheart your perfect, you funny, sweet,kind, incredibly beautiful and not to mention incredibly sexy. Everytime I'm never you I just imagine everything I could do to you but I stop myself because I don't want to seem so forward. Char you are the best thing that's happened to me in a long time. Everytime I see you I can't stop staring at you and smiling.
"Thank you i really needed that"
"Your welcome sweetheart anytime"
"Mia"
"Yes sweetheart?"
"Just kiss me"
I put my hands around her waist and she put her hands around my neck and I kissed her while imagining what else I could do to her.