chapter 12 - what a night pt2

TW- SPICY CHAPTER
Mia-
Char had lead me to the bed and was laying on top of me just kissing me it was the perfect moment and I wanted it to last forever. I pulled away for a few seconds to catch my breath and that's when she took her top off. I didn't want to initiate anything as I wanted her to feel comfortable if and when she felt like she wanted to do something. I was somewhat surprised when she did as she's so sweet and shy but I quickly realised she had a sort of spicy side to her but I wasn't complaining. We resumed making out and then I started to kiss down her neck then she tried to take my top off but got a little tangled as she was laying on top of me so I sat up and picked her up and placed her back on the bed then I took my top off per her request then I lay on top of her and we started making out again and I carried on kissing her neck and she started to talk to me.
'So mia'
'Mmm'
I grumbled as I was still kissing her neck
'How far are we going to go with this'
I rolled over and I lay on the bed on my side looking at her.
'However far you like sweetheart'
'So your not going to hate me if I decide I don't want to go any further than this'
'No of course not do u want to stop or just not go any further in removing clothing'
'The second one'
'Alright so I'm good to carry on'
'Yeah'
'Alright'
I said as I lay back on top of her and we began kissing again. We carried on for a while then we decided to go to sleep I got out of bed and grabbed her top and my top and I handed hers to her and she put it on and I put mine back on. I got back into bed and kissed her goodnight then we were cuddling.
'Mia'
'Yes sweetheart'
'I had a fantastic time tomight'
'As did I sweetheart'
'How come I didn't see you at work after I left your office this morning'
'I may have been avoiding you'
'Avoiding me ,why'
'Because everytime I'm around you I fight the urge to kiss you then and there'
' I mean that's not a bad thing'
' when we're at work?'
' I mean if no one else is around I don't see a problem with it'
'Alright, I think your working in my nursery today as Reese isn't in again'
'Wait I'm working in the office all day'
'Yeah'
'I think I like that if your going to be there'
'Ofc I am'
'Perfect'
It was around 1 am and we really needed to go to bed so we did and then I drove her to work in the morning. We opened the nursery and went straight to the office and started working
'Mia'
'Charlotte'
'Oh yeah sorry I forgot we were in our place of work'
'Don't worry let's start again'
'Amelia'
'Charlotte'
' I doubt were going to get much work done today'
' I think I like where this is going'
' get your mind out of the gutter'
' Ok sorry what did u mean'
' I meant if I'm spending the whole day with you I'm going to spend most of it admiring of gorgeous you are'
'Well that's what I was planning on doing'
'Well we can't both stare or it'll turn into a staring competition'
'Ok fine let's not stare and get work done'
' deal'
We worked for about an hour but then she stood up and walked towards me
'Char what are you doing'
'Nothing'
She said with a grin on her face
'Don't come any closer'
'Why'
'Becausd working in the same office is hard enough to resist the urge to kiss you but if you keep getting closer I dint k ow if I'll be able to control myself'
' then don't control yourslef'
'Char don't tease me'
'Who said I was teasing I'm just stood right here come and kiss me if you want to'
I stood up and walked towards the window and shut the blinds then I locked the door. Then I walked towards her and she was walking backwards.
'You said you wernt going to tease me'
'Well I changed my mind'
She had backed herself up against the wall by my desk and had nowhere to escape. I put my hands around her waist and kissed her as I was pressing her waited against the wall. She caught me of guard and span around pressing me against the wall. The laughed and kissed me again. I wasn't going to stop her so I just let her carry on. I took her top off and started kissing all down her body. But then there was a knock at the door.
'Shit'
I said as I stood up.
I looked at Char and she looked worried. I pointed at the desk and she crawled underneath it. I opened the door and it was carly.
'Oh it's you. Where's char'
'Oh she's just gone to get lunch'
I turned around and then I saw chars top on the floor I quickly kicked it in her direction before carly could see then she followed me into the office
'Carly'
'Yeah'
' are you on your lunch break or are you just here to eavesdrop'
'Ummm'
'I thought as much, off you go back to preschool'
'Uggghhh'
She groaned as she walked out the door. I quickly locked the door and told Char it was OK to come out. When she had stood back up she started laughing uncontrollably
' What's so funny'
I said trying to hold back my laughter
' your face when carly knocked on the door'
' that was not funny u didn't want her to catch us she's a literal child'
' it is a tiny bit funny'
' fine it's funny'
' I thought so'
' anyway are we going to carry on'
' you really want to risk it again'
'Welllllllll'
'Yeah I thought so'
'Well come over later and we can carry on'
'Let me guess you want me to bring my swinsuit'
'Don't bring your swimsuit but just to let you know we are going swimming'
'Wait how are we supposed to go swimming witho.. oh I get it now'
' is that ok'
'Perfect'
'Are you sure your ready for this'
'Well I don't know but there's no harm in trying'
' Alright ill see you later then'
I said as I was walking towards the door
'Where are you going'
' umm I have this terrible temperature and it means I have to go home'
' Oh umm I think I have a temperature to'
' really what a coincidence'
' yeah'
'I'll see you in an hour'
I said as I left the office I could see she was following me shortly behind but I needed to get home to get ready for tonight.