Chapter 16- Insecurities

TW- slightly smutty however i refuse to write a full sex scene because im no good at it 

Mia-

char and the girls had been living with me for for a few weeks now and i loved having them there but char seemed a bit sad recently. She was wearing really baggy clothes all the time and dont get me wrong its not a bad thing but i couldent help but feel as if something was wrong. We were sat on the sofa and the girls were with there dad so i took the oppertunity to ask her what was up.

"Char"

"yeah"

"whats wrong youve been really off lately and not behaving like char"

"oh its nothing dont worry"

"Char im not going to force you to tell me but if something is bothering you i hope you know you can tell me anything no matter what"

"i just feel really insecure about myself lately and you stunning and youve decided to be with me and i see the looks you get from people who are 10x prettier than me so i just wonder why me?"

"Char i dont want you to ever feel like you arnt good enough for me i love you so much and i will always love you"

"Really"

"yes really i can even show you how much i love you if you want"

"mhmmm that sounds good"

I stood up and picked her up. She puts her hands around my neck and kisses me. I carry her upstairs and through her on the bed and straddle on top of her. I unbutton her shirt and throw it somewhere i then begin my work. i start my kissing her all the way down her body leaving marks as i go. She then starts trying to take my top off and i help her. I then undo the clasp of her bra and throw it somewhere and she does the same to me. i kiss down her neck and the rest of the night was so good it was a blur.

"Holy shit Mia i dont know if ill be able to walk by tomorrow"

"Well good thing its a friday. Are you feeling any better"

" Yes i am "

"good because char ill do that anytime for you if it proves how much i love you, ill take you on cute little dates and we can even cuddle on the sofa. As long as im with you i dont mind what we do"

"aww Mia i love you so much"

"i love you too sweetheart"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter im having a really bad writers block and i need ideas as im really struggling let me know in the comments any chapter ideas