Chapter15- Homecoming

sorry but im going to have to have another Char chapter instead of a Mia one this time but i might switch half way through.

Char-

Every part of my body hurts. I keep replaying last nights events in my head over and over again wondering what wouldve happened if Reece and Marjorie didnt save me. Its 4am and ive only had 30 minutes of sleep but sleeping meant nightmares and i couldent deal with them on top of everything else. I wanted Mia. I really missed her and i knew it was only another week until i saw her but that was a week to many. I really needed sleep. I was shattered. But my body wouldent let me. Marjorie had given me some mild sleeping tablets to take if i needed to so i took them. Put my head down. And slept.

I had just began to stir as i smelt the most familiar smell. Someone was lying next to me cuddled up with me but who was it?

"Mia?"

i said in a half asleep tone as i turned my head and saw my gorgeous Amelia.

"Hello sleepy head"

She said in a calm soothing tone. i wanted to jump into her arms and give her the biggest hug but i couldent. Luckily she opened her arms and i managed to shuffle myself closer to her but i just broke down in a sea of tears.

"Hey hey shhhh dont cry itll be alright"

"but it wont i feel all horrible and nasty and i can still feel his hands on me"

"shhhh i know sweetheart but Marjorie, Reece, Autumn, winter and I have  got this all sorted out"

"You have"

i said with tears still streaming down my face

"yes we do."

"Why, how are you here, you wernt supposed to come back till next week"

" Marjorie called me but I can leave again and come back next week if you like sweetheart"

She said while laughing quietly

"Dont you dare leave me ever again Amelia Roberts i missed you more than you will ever know"

we stayed cuddling for a few minutes before she started to look at my injuries. I had severe bruising on my wrist, My ankle was really swollen and i had a few cuts and grazes here and here.

"Char i really think you need to go to hospital"

"But i-"

"Yeah it wasnt a question i was telling you we ARE going to hospital"

i laughed

"whats so funny"

She said looking down slightly

"God you are just becoming even more attractive by the second"

"Awww thank you sweetheart i thing your gorgeous but come on we really need to get you to the hospital."

She got out of bed and walked around to my side and held her hand out

"Mia you do know i cant walk right?"

"oh yeah i forgot about that"

And with that she scooped me up and carried me to her car bridal style. She put me in the passenger seat and was fussing with my seat belt, i took my oppertunity and placed my hand on the back of her neck with my non injured hand and kissed her she kissed me back but only for a few seconds.

"easy tiger we dont want to give you anymore injuries do we"

She said but that just made me cry. Not because she pulled away from the kiss but because i felt useless 

"hey hey im sorry"

"its not you fault i just-"

"you just what"

"feel useless and like i cant do anything "

"oh baby i hate that hes made you feel that way but you are the bravest person i know and i am proud to call you my girlfriend"

"your girlfriend ?"

i said almost crying she wanted me to be her girlfriend.

"Well only if you want to be sweetheart"

"yes yes yes yes i would love to be your girlfriend"

i kissed her again before the got into the drivers seat and drove me to the hospital she had her hand on my thigh the whole time which was very re assuring to think about. It turned out i had a sprained ankle and a severly bruised wrist which they said was lucky considering it couldve been so much worse. We came home from the hospital at around 4 and we called Marjorie and Reece to thank them on the way  back to Mias we were about 5 minutes away when i remembered.

"Shit"

"ohh Charlotte since when do you swear"

"Since you left me alone for 2 weeks"

"ok ok fair enough but whats wrong"

"ive slept at your house every night when ive not had the girls and its a mess i thought i had another week to clean "

"dont worry sweetheart i thought that might be the case, thats why i had my cleaner go in this morning"

"Oh Amelia what would i do without you"

"im not sure but lucky for you youll never have to find out"

We got back to Mias and she carried me upstairs into her bedroom. She ran a bath for me and washed my hair just like she did on the night before she left.She spent 2 weeks caring for me and making sure i had everything i needed as i slowly started to heal.

Autumn and Reece had managed to find the tall figure and payed him a visit he came out with a few broken bones and hopefully a lesson learned. Marjorie had came over everyday after work to check if i was ok. My ex had brought my kids over to visit a few times and they had met mia and they absolutely adored her and she adored them too. She really was an angel sent from heaven and when i went back to work she picked me up and dropped me off and treated me like a princess. She had also asked me and the girls to move in with her and we all said yes.