Season 1-20 (Dead Man's Blood)

It was around noon and Sam was driving, while Dean and Hayden were napping. He pulled over into a gas station at fill up and grab snacks. Dean woke up when he felt the car stop.

"What?" He asked sleepily.

"Just filling up. You want anything?" Sam asked.

"Just a beer. Grab something for Hayden to drink and snack on when she wakes up." Dean said before turning over to go back to sleep. He didn't get back to  sleep because Hayden started mumbling in her sleep. He sighed and sat up.

"I got her Dean." Sam said.

"No, you fill up. I should get up anyways." Dean said before climbing into the back with Hayden.

Hayden stood in a man's office. He set down a book that was similar to John's journal.

"Another hunter?" She asked.

He pushed a big shelf in front of the door and quickly went to a hidden safe. Hayden stood behind him as something began pounding on the blocked door. He anxiously got the safe open and pulled out a long, red box. He opened it revealing a long gun and around 5 bullets. The strange thing that caught Hayden's attention was that the gun had a bright white glow around it.

"What?" She asked confused and he loaded the bullets into the gun. Then two men broke in through the glass windows on the ceiling. They restrained the man and pinned him to his desk. The gun fell to the floor out of his reach. Then the shelf fell and the door burst open, a woman stood on the other side.

Hayden quickly went to grab them gun before the could but it felt like she was moving in slow motion. The woman grabbed the gun and started talking to the man but Hayden couldn't hear anything. Everything she was saying sounded muffled. After she addressed the men holding the hunter down, they began eating into his back.

Hayden began screaming for them to stop but her voice fell deaf to their ears.

She gasped out of her sleep only to find she was tightly wrapped in Dean's arms. She looked around confused as Sam climbed back into the driver's seat. Hayden sat silently in Dean's arms as he nodded for Sam to drive.

.

.

A few hours later, the three sat in a dinner. Hayden didn't know how to tell Sam and Dean that she just witnessed, what she believed to be, another hunter die. So, whenever they asked, she just said she wasn't ready to tell. Dean had a newspaper while Sam was on his laptop, both searching for a new hunt. Dean closed the paper and set it on the table with a sigh.

"Alright, dude. Not a decent lead in all of Nebraska. What do you got?" He saiid to Sam.

"Well, I been scanning Wyoming, Colorado, South Dakota. Here- a woman in Iowa fell 10,000 ft from an airplane and survived." Sam said.

"Sounds more like 'that's incredible' than 'that's twilight zone'." Dean said.

"Yeah." Sam agreed quietly.

"Hey, you know, we could just keep heading east- New York, Upstate. Could stop by and see Sarah again. Huh?" Dean suggested.

"I like that idea." Hayden said quietly.

"Exactly. She's a cool chick, man. Smokin'. You two seemed pretty friendly. What do you say?" He continued. Sam smiled a little but shook his head.

"Please Uncle Sammy?" Hayden begged.

"Yeah, I don't know. Maybe someday, but in the meantime, we got a lot of work to do and both of you know that." Sam said.

"Yeah, you're right. What else you got?" Dean begrudgingly agreed.