𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆; 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒚𝒆𝒓𝒔.

𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓; 𝟎𝟏𝟏.

[Y/N pov]

I skateboard behind the party towards the words along Mirkwood, completely going against Hopper's orders. We stop in front of a blocked off area and they hop off of their bikes while I pick up my skateboard. "Hey guys. You feel that?" Dustin asks, referring to the rain. "I think maybe we should go back." He continues. I set a determined face. I won't let them take Will. Not now, not ever. "No. We're not going back, just stay close to me you guys. Don't go anywhere I can't see you, got it?" I tell them and they nod back as we walk into the woods. Lucas and Mike go ahead, pulling up the tape and walking under. "Stay on channel six. Don't do anything stupid." Mike finished for me as I pat Dustin's back in reassurance. The thunder rumbles and he quickly hurries after them. I duck under as the rain starts to pour harder and we journey into the woods.

TIME SKIP

"Will!" - "Will!" - "Byers!" - "I've got your X-Men 134!"

"Guys, I really think we should turn back." Dustin shouts over the rain. "Seriously Dustin? You wanna be a baby, then go home already!" Lucas yells back. Dustin brushes water off of his face before turning in Lucas's direction. "I'm just being realistic Lucas!" He announces. "No, you're just being a big sissy!" I turn to Lucas and separate the two. "Hey! Leave him alone. The woods are creepy, believe me." I whisper the last part as flashes of when Joyce found me fly through my mind.

"Let go!"

"We're gonna keep you safe!"

"Mama was family!"

"With your family."

"Stop running 003."

I shudder and catch my breath at the thought. After a few seconds, Dustin speaks up again. "Did you ever think Will went missing because he ran into something bad? And we're going to the exact same spot he was last seen? And we have no weapons or anything" He asked. "Dustin, shut up!" Mike said while looking to the left a bit. I follow his gaze but the trees block my view. "I'm just saying, does that seem smart to you?"

"Shut up, shut up! Do you guys hear that?" He finally quiets down as we hear rustling in the bushes. It runs to the left and we follow it. We hear the sound one more time and as we turn around, our flashlights fall upon a little girl, the same buzz cut and hospital gown I had when escaping the lab. No. I was the only one who got out. Unless...

What the hell?

☆☆☆

heyyy

I just realized my chapters are sorta short! sorry abt that cuties. its okay tho cuz I post all four parts at the same time. so it's basically like one big chapter just seperated. but lmk if you want me to write them longer! I will gladly do so <3

ily!